Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
It took Adam until something like post 55 to get in on this thread and now he has more posts in this thread than I have on AH...

I admire the dedication.:)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm just pissed that I didnt use the SN "Adam"... I was here first.. it could've been me...

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I was going to use the screen name Adam but I thought it was too biblical and you know how those threads get...

Speaking of biblical...I guess Adam was here first...:confused:

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Very true...

Speaking of Biblical.. its quite possible that "Adam" wasnt here first...

As far as the chronological order of the Word...

God created man in the first chapter...

Only in the second chapter does it mention "Adam". No evidence whatsoever that he was actually the one and only FIRST. Thats another topic for another day though, I'm sure...

But this Adam (me) beat that Adam (him) here...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
so there was a prototype???:D
Thats a legitimate theory :confused:... Well.. like I said, probably a different forum is necessary for such a discussion and I have this guilt thing about discussing theology when I'm more beers deep than Mickey Rourke on a good night...

But since you asked.... :D

Theres the Hebrew translation of "Adam" meaning man, or multiple MEN... Whatever... Theres also the theory that God didnt just create Hebrews... or the Hebrew ancestry.. however you want to look at it. There are multiple accounts of creation that mirror the bible for other people groups.

My belief is that Adam was first because my Sunday School teacher said so.. .but there really are some other viable theories.

Hmmmm....

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Thats a legitimate theory :confused:... Well.. like I said, probably a different forum is necessary for such a discussion and I have this guilt thing about discussing theology when I'm more beers deep than Mickey Rourke on a good night...

But since you asked.... :D

Theres the Hebrew translation of "Adam" meaning man, or multiple MEN... Whatever... Theres also the theory that God didnt just create Hebrews... or the Hebrew ancestry.. however you want to look at it. There are multiple accounts of creation that mirror the bible for other people groups.

My belief is that Adam was first because my Sunday School teacher said so.. .but there really are some other viable theories.

Hmmmm....
Theology...Yes, better discussed when sober.:)

To tired anyhow.

Good night!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Later, man... you should check out the spider thread first though...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm just pissed that I didnt use the SN "Adam"... I was here first.. it could've been me...
Well, it's three years late, but..."thank you." :D I was utterly shocked that "Adam" wasn't taken when I signed up.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Well, it's three years late, but..."thank you." :D I was utterly shocked that "Adam" wasn't taken when I signed up.
Seriously.. Who's dumb (er.. smart) enough to just use their first name...?

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I need to get a dog... I don't travel nearly as much as I used to. I may go to the adoption center tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis