Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Alright, we got a Heineken guy, whats everybody sippin on? I've got the land shark and blue moon... no fruit though. oh, and like 3 keystones.. damn college kids leaving their beer here... :eek::D
I had 2 Heineken's at dinner and now I'm on my third Dos Equis...

usually when this happens Jack Daniels isn't far behind.:)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Is that when you and The Cheat return emails?
Yes, but that's pretty much all the time here in Strongbadia.:cool:

Just for you...All You All can watch too...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Yes, but that's pretty much all the time here in Strongbadia.:cool:

Just for you...All You All can watch too...:)

That trogdor song was on one of the guitar hero games.. maybe the second one as a song you can purchase. thats one of my all time favorites.. that and kids book...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
To beer or not to beer....
who am I kidding? To beer. Stay tuned for "profoundness"
Whew. That almost warranted a man card penalty. Good man.

Alright, we got a heineken guy, whats everybody sippin on? I've got the land shark and blue moon... no fruit though. oh, and like 3 keystones.. damn college kids leaving their beer here... :eek::D
I just threw back my first - an Agave Wheat. My next one will be my last Agave Wheat, and then I'll move on to Honey Moon.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam is a light weight when it comes to posts-per-day...
No kidding. My bro over at MacRumors piled up 20k posts in not too much time. Then he took a long time off, so he hasn't piled on many more.

In my defense, though, I've only really been active for about half of the time that I've been registered. I know, I know. There is no defense for my lack of posts. I must try harder.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
see previous post

That trogdor song was on one of the guitar hero games.. maybe the second one as a song you can purchase. thats one of my all time favorites.. that and kids book...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Wow that guy has NO life at all.....:eek: He must sit in front of that thing for hours on end every day....
Yeah, thats a bit ridiculous. Especially when posting about a truck. At least there's valuable information being posted around here regarding lots of useful topics. Like Nikki draggin yeast juice across the carpet... or something to that effect...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
It's scary the stuff that you retain in that noggin of yours. :)
I said "or something to that effect"... I dont remember it exactly..

I do however remember my stomach turning though... hard to forget..

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I am an e-stalker, but Alex is indeed the e-stalker. :D
By what criteria? :confused:
Don't get me wrong, I am honored but don't know what I've done to deserve the 'the' distinction.

I scored a 21.
You scored 21 and I scored 40. Somebody is not being honest with themselves. :rolleyes:

I could definitely be doing better things but this is the place for like the BR-1 speaker thing and the turn table thing. Recently I read through the entire no smoking thread. I think GG might have stepped away from the computer to quit dipping.

Adwilk, I deleted that PM without reading it. But you and Adam knock yourselves out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis