Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I just made some chili with equal parts 93% lean ground beef and ground turkey. It tasted like ground grundle. :D No, it was alright. Actually it was really good.
Doesn't sound bad at all. Too bad it didn't have bacon too ;).

Sorry, that wasn't supportive at all.

Are you allowed to eat garlic? I couldn't live without garlic...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Garlic? I guess. I'm not on a special 'eat this or you're gonna die' diet. It's more of a 'you should probably get those numbers down before your heart blows up' diet. Garlic is suppose to cure cancer, isn't it? Hell yeah, I can eat garlic.

strube

strube

Garlic? I guess. I'm not on a special 'eat this or you're gonna die' diet. It's more of a 'you should probably get those numbers down before your heart blows up' diet. Garlic is suppose to cure cancer, isn't it? Hell yeah, I can eat garlic.
The only reason I asked is because I am consuming an uber-garlicy chicken fried rice dish that I made about 10 pounds of last night, and it is delicious. :D

strube

strube

Oh, Alex. Alex. I think that bacon makes you smarter. :)
I tried not to mention it, he is having a tough time with his ground grundle at the moment... :D

Also, as usual, I didn't have the pic up until after he posted...:rolleyes:

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
over 3 hours since lunch and I'm still stuffed. I even made a strawberry/honey-roasted almond salad. I almost licked the bowl, it was just that good.

Time to go hand-wash the M3. Yay!!!!

strube

strube

over 3 hours since lunch and I'm still stuffed. I even made a strawberry/honey-roasted almond salad. I almost licked the bowl, it was just that good.

Slacker!!!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just finished watching "The Exodus Decoded" on DVD. It was a History Channel show, but I got it from Netflix. Pretty interesting. It's about the exodus of the Jews from Egypt. The show makes a few mental connections that I think are a bit iffy, but it is intriguing.

strube

strube

I will take home the trophy for best avatar though, and I doubt many would disagree. If they did disagree, I could always shift the avatar window down on the original .jpg.

Bewbies FTW!

...one of these days I'll get in trouble. Maybe.
Wyatt,

There is something to be said for "bewbies," agreed, but my avatar is far more original than a picture of a pretty lady's face. I can find those anytime I want with a simple Google search. I mean, who else has shot a chair with a shotgun several times, soaked it in diesel fuel, and set it on fire, all while taking a detailed photo-journal of the event? ;)

Love,

Johnny Ringo

strube

strube

Okay, I am done playing off of the Tombstone characters. Hopefully it hadn't already gotten terribly old yet:rolleyes:...

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

I hand washed my wifes Mazda3 this afternoon.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just read a website debunking "The Exodus Decoded." Two sides to every story.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...usually more than two when it comes to religion or religious history :D.
Yeah, I thought about saying, "at least two...", but I decided against it. You're totally right, though.

Besides, we all know that it was the lizards. :D

strube

strube

I need to think of some more Irish and Irish-related movies to watch on St. Paddy's day, since that's what I do instead of drinking lots of Guinness. So far all I've got are In Bruges and The Boondock Saints...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis