Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
So, you didn't like my Nevada, Midnight Bunny Ranch idea?
In the long run it's cheaper and less aggravation than a girlfriend.:D
Spoken like a guy who has forgotten how good he has it. I saw that picture of you and the wife. I thought she was pretty and she seemed reasonably happy, especially when you consider who she was with (HA HA :p). She actually went with you to an Audio Meet. Now that is something I would pay for. :)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Spoken like a guy who has forgotten how good he has it. I saw that picture of you and the wife. I thought she was pretty and she seemed reasonably happy, especially when you consider who she was with (HA HA :p).
I was just following the unwritten code.
All married men have a duty to warn single men of the pitfalls and perils of women.

Don't tell her, but she's the best thing to happen to me.
It really helps when you marry your best friend.

She actually went with you to an Audio Meet. Now that is something I would pay for. :)
Okay next time I'll go with you....that is what you meant, right?:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh, so that's how it's gonna be?
You can try to make it about that but it's really about PPD (posts per day). ;)
Strube clearly has you beat. It almost cost him his job but he's got you beat. :D

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
You can try to make it about that but it's really about PPD (posts per day). ;)
Strube clearly has you beat. It almost cost him his job but he's got you beat. :D
I guess that's my fault for creating an account for a long time and not using it. I'll admit, I spent too much time over at AVS with all the pixel-counters.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I see what you mean about the posts per day. I think I'd need to crank out about 2000 posts to get close to his ppd counts. I don't think that's in the cards.

I do admire the dedication Strube has shown, as he has shown by almost getting ax'ed.

I will take home the trophy for best avatar though, and I doubt many would disagree. If they did disagree, I could always shift the avatar window down on the original .jpg.

Bewbies FTW!

...one of these days I'll get in trouble. Maybe.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
True, true. But that would only reduce my post count by about 2. :)
It's your sperm count that's about to cause a rupture ...

Wear safety glasses ... :eek: :D
That $h!t gets everywhere. ;)

Last edited:
J

jamie2112

Banned
$200 an hour ain't so bad for a chick to come to you and LEAVE after.....:D For the cost of an OPPO you could be exercising your abs with a real live woman:D

J

jamie2112

Banned
Sensi we are almost to 420 pages of this thread. You know what that means...:D;)

J

jamie2112

Banned
You forget where I live. I could probably get a week rental for that price.

It involves exercise? :eek: Uggg. I'm out.

Besides, when you put it in terms of that or an OPPO... :)
Well buddy that is your problem solved right there: you can just lay there and have her do all the work for ya...:D:D A week????:eek:she better cook and clean too...:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Whew. For a second there, I thought that those videos were all a bunch of lies and camera tricks. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that I'm going to take Jamie's signature photo and replace the image of his head with mine.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Oh, so that's how it's gonna be?

You tell them I'm coming . . . and Hell's coming with me! You hear?! Hell's coming with me!
Now you must just be spamming to get past me again, Wyatt...

Last edited:
strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
I found ripping the Core DVD-Audio to be a lackluster victory...

It took about 5 hours of reading forums and toying with different programs. Then each song takes up around 500mb.

I need a new soundcard with analog outputs to get 5.1 24/96 audio. I have DTS connect so I can hear it in 5.1 and it sounds good, but I am sure that has to compress it some.

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I just made some chili with equal parts 93% lean ground beef and ground turkey. It tasted like ground grundle. :D No, it was alright. Actually it was really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis