Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
"There is only NOW"
The Idea is that if you ant something.... DON'T WAIT, DO IT NOW !!!!!
Later or tomorrow may be too late

Harald, did you know that you can't actually perceive or be aware of the present? :p It's just what appears to be the present to you.
I know.... time is a very strange thing, according to Stephen B. Hawking: If the universe start contracting, instead of expanding, time will start going the other way so we will suddenly then remember tomorrow instead of yesterday .... very very hard thing to understand and grasp.....

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
we will suddenly then remember tomorrow instead of yesterday .... very very hard thing to understand and grasp.....
Actually the concept of complete and total bullsh!t is easy for me to grasp. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Actually the concept of complete and total bullsh!t is easy for me to grasp. :D
So you think Stephen B. Hawking is talking bullshit at Oxford?
You can say many things but to say that the most clever and respected physicist of our time talks bullshit :rolleyes:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
So you think Stephen B. Hawking is talking bullshit at Oxford?
You can say many things but to say that the most clever and respected physicist of our time talks bullshit :rolleyes:
Time is already moving backwards so I knew you were going to say that. Tomorrow an alien is going to suck my brains out with a straw. Stephen Hawking knows this to be true. Harold, he's a guy in a chair ... not a god. What's more amazing, a smart cripple or a typing monkey? :D

effing relax :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Time is already moving backwards so I knew you were going to say that. Tomorrow an alien is going to suck my brains out with a straw. Stephen Hawking knows this to be true. Harold, he's a guy in a chair ... not a god. What's more amazing, a smart cripple or a typing monkey? :D

effing relax :p
At least we don't see these horrible pictures from you these days :D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
When you click on a sub forum like The Steam Vent the various threads show. To the right of the thread name is the number of replies. Hover your cursor over that number and click.
21 Now, Jackpot !

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Were you inspired by a post on FB by SVS? :)
Nope...just saw it on Netflix and decided to watch it.

Speaking of Netfilix, I'm such a bad AHer, we just started using it this week. As you well know, I'm not an early adopted of new technologies.:D We are streaming it through the PS3...I still haven't adopted using the post office.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Speaking of Netfilix...we just started using it this week.
Cool! How do you like it?

I forget if you have Amazon Prime, but if you do, they sometimes have shows in 5.1 that Netflix has in stereo. They have different selections, but there is some overlap.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Cool! How do you like it?

I forget if you have Amazon Prime, but if you do, they sometimes have shows in 5.1 that Netflix has in stereo. They have different selections, but there is some overlap.

It works nicely. Haven't had any problems but I see us running out of movies to watch quickly. TV shows on the other had should keep us occupied for quite awhile. We do not have Amazon prime...yet. I don't want to get too modern too fast.:)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Nope...just saw it on Netflix and decided to watch it.

Speaking of Netfilix, I'm such a bad AHer, we just started using it this week. As you well know, I'm not an early adopted of new technologies.:D We are streaming it through the PS3...I still haven't adopted using the post office.:D
This is you, yes mate? :p

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis