Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
Sorry if I offend but this is funny:

Why don't Republicans ever play chess?

Because only one of them can be the white pieces.

Last edited by a moderator:
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry if I offend but this is funny:

Why don't Republicans ever play chess?

Because only one of them can be the white pieces.

Booooooooooooooooooooooo! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I don't know what I'll be watching or drinking tonight, but I do know that both will be happening.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just tried the Ignore List for the first time. Kind of useless because it still shows that someone has posted, and it still shows where the posts are. Heck, I can scroll past a post. Maybe it's for people who don't have that level of self control. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It just might be time to get some things done and then go to the store. Bud 55 just isn't going to cut it tonight. I was perusing the Sierra Nevada website, and they've got some good-looking beers listed, but few to none are available around me. Oh, well. I'll find something. :)

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I'm thinking westom and searchofsub may be related. Father and son? Mother and daughter? Creepy...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was thinking of having something play in the background while I worked out, and two of Netflix's Top 10 for me are: "Prohibition" and "My Awkward Sexual Adventure." I'm really not into horror flicks or autobiographies, though.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
We may go with some popcorn and Dexter on Netflix.
Looks like you got about three weeks to straighten up Man Town.
Three weeks? I thought it was the 14th and 15th ... and ManTown is straight. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This is what I'd like to try tonight, but the places in town that might have it are pretty far away (read "I don't want to try it that badly").

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Big fan of the quad ales myself.
I'd like to try some, but it was over an hour round trip to the nearest store that might have them...compared to half a mile to my grocery store. :) I ended up buying 34 bottles of beer, ranging from Bud Light Platinum, a variety pack from New Belgium, Newcastle Werewolf, and Breckenridge Brewery 471 IPA.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis