Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This is the same low rez but I used a tripod.
After seeing that Tokyo image, I would expect to be able to zoom out and see most of Rhode Island. :D

Speaking of which, I'm surprised that you have any time to post. I thought that you'd be scouring that image for Asian p*rn. Then again, I suppose that we can all just wait for Rick to point it out. :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
After seeing that Tokyo image, I would expect to be able to zoom out and see most of Rhode Island. :D
If you look closely, you can see Alex there..... far far away, just right below the Andromeda galaxy :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
my favorite topic is speakers but I don't even have the time to browse the loudspeakers threads here at AH, hope it will be better when I changed jobs and moved and been on vacation and found a new place to live ...... and the Americas Cup is back in Auckland where it belongs :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
"There is only NOW"

Harald, did you know that you can't actually perceive or be aware of the present? :p It's just what appears to be the present to you.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've got some vegan cookies coming my way once the weather cools off enough for them to ship. Kickstarter is apparently my personal version of drunken eBay shopping.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I've got some vegan cookies coming my way once the weather cools off enough for them to ship. Kickstarter is apparently my personal version of drunken eBay shopping.
My wife is vegan, except for the wearing animal clothes part, and we have leather seats in all our cars...

But she makes the best vegan cookies, I don't know what they are called, but they are awesome, chocolate chip that have some kind of corn taste to them for some reason, but its good, I can eat like a pound of them a day... Also the best vegan pizza too.... But I put sausage on it for me and the kids, I don't think I ever ate it with out meat actually... but its good with sausage..

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I checked the pricing on those and then went on to look at the prices on some other stuff ... it kind of made me feel good about what I paid for my stuff. I guess it's good that I never heard a direct comparison of the SongTowers and their betters. Having heard the STs and their betters apart is like listening to two different good things. Better doesn't really enter the equation ... thank God. :D
You need you some SS8's...You love them long time!

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
An oldie but a goldie...

[/QUOT
E]

So.. What we call the person that constantly is asking for advice/ info that's readily available thru googled, bing etc..
drives me nuts!!

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
For breakfast this morning I had 3 HUGE Blueberry pancakes {about the size of a 10" woofer} with a cup of tea {my fathers wife brought them over for me because there was left over from their breakfast and she had to come by my house to pick up some yarn from my wife}, But I was still hungry so I had a Pile of fresh fruit {you know the big jar of fruit you get at the supermarket that comes in that juice you could live off of, fruit is probably old as christ, but I call it fresh, lol}, after that bowl I was still hungry {keep in mind this is only 7am}, so my wife was making the kids english muffins with peanut butter and jelly, so I had her make me 2 of them with extra PB.... rite after I ate them, the PB and jelly was still out so I made myself another pb and j sandwich on thick italian bread with a HUGE glass of milk.. I was finally satisfied... keep in mind- I woke up at 5am and worked out for 105 minutes, today was bi's and back so it was an intense hour and 45 minutes tomorrow is tri's and chest and monday is legs and shoulders, what a fun holiday weekend ;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis