Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
BRYCE, WE WANT HI-REZ PICS !
Alex, Please don't respond to this!
Now we are screwed. We will get a bunch of fuzzy, out of focus pictures and we won't be able to tell if it's a Mercedes or a Yugo....

Last edited by a moderator:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Oh I forgot, From what I seen so far, seems like Bryce certainly is not a pro photographer :confused:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
"anathema" Steve...you are running the risk of making me smarter...I don't know if you really want that.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
"anathema" Steve...you are running the risk of making me smarter...I don't know if you really want that.
Well if you make it to CAF next weekend, I'll buy you a beer to help counteract the effects of my writing ;)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Tough to hear about feline tragedies. I hope you'll go ahead and grab another one from the shelter because there a lot of cats that need a home and they are meowing your name.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Jokeing ita not a clk, my parents have a clk63 and a clk55!!!
but i did buy a c63 AMG Yes guys I picked up a few photos at the dealer, I pick it up next Tuesday, it's a brand new car,
and as for the price tag well that made the bank account sink down a little
and hears the new car in the dealer show room

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Jokeing ita not a clk, my parents have a clk63 and a clk55!!!
but i did buy a c63 AMG Yes guys I picked up a few photos at the dealer, I pick it up next Tuesday, it's a brand new car,
and as for the price tag well that made the bank account sink down a little
and hears the new car in the dealer show room
A bit disappointed now....
Silver is not my favorite color, and it's not a coupe :p
Other than this is as good as it gets :D

Again Congrats, and drive carefully, with your history of driving events, I'm not so calm now...........

Specs of this car is shocking :eek:
0 - 100 km/h in 4.5 s
Engine: 6.2 litre V8, 4 valves per cylider, 336KW, 457HP at 7200 rpm :eek:, torque 600Nm!

You'll probably gonna use that lid on the right hand side a lot, where you........ right, fill petrol :D

Last edited:
Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
A bit disappointed now....
Silver is not my favorite color, and it's not a coupe :p
Other than this is as good as it gets :D

Again Congrats, and drive carefully, with your history of driving events, I'm not so calm now...........

Specs of this car is shocking :eek:
0 - 100 km/h in 4.5 s
Engine: 6.2 litre V8, 4 valves per cylider, 336KW, 457HP at 7200 rpm :eek:, torque 600Nm!
If Connor wasn't so little I'd get a coupe :) but his hard enough when I drive my parents cars he can't come, it's palladium silver it looks a little gray in different shades of light, at the moment Mercedes is the safest sports car on the road, :D yeah I agree it went dame quick I pulled out of the dealer and he sead give it a squirt so I did hit 120before I new it :/

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
If Connor wasn't so little I'd get a coupe :) but his hard enough when I drive my parents cars he can't come, it's palladium silver it looks a little gray in different shades of light, at the moment Mercedes is the safest sports car on the road, :D yeah I agree it went dame quick I pulled out of the dealer and he sead give it a squirt so I did hit 120before I new it :/
4 Door is better than coupe... Our BMW 320 Diesel Coupe is horribly impractical, but it looks cool of course
Well the CLK 63 AMG is even more powerful but I don't think that's gonna be a problem for you, LOL :D
Think there's enough under there :p

Palladium silver is probably much better than this straight silver yes :cool:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
We're into round robin number 3 of the Louis vuitton cup in San Fransisco whish is the challenger elimination series for the Americas Cup, the most prestigious price in sailing history. It's so riddled with trouble that so far...... there's not been a race where two boats managed to reach the finish line.... yet
Results/Standings / America’s Cup

Of the seven races so far, only one race with two boats, at the staring line..... in this race Luna Rossa did not finish.....
In the other ones, one boat sailed alone around the racecourse to reach the finish line to claim the points for a victory.... wow, this is getting so exciting :p

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
4 Door is better than coupe... Our BMW 320 Diesel Coupe is horribly impractical, but it looks cool of course
Well the CLK 63 AMG is even more powerful but I don't think that's gonna be a problem for you, LOL :D
Think there's enough under there :p

Palladium silver is probably much better than this straight silver yes :cool:
the coupe is pretty nice tho, not much of a price change the 4 door is 10,000 extra, BMW all look cool :D nah the power of this is great, will stay factory too won't touch the engine or anything, yeah it's like a pearl silver with fleck and gray all threw it, it's nice, same as Stephs ML63 just not a 4wd :) I'm verey excited to pick it up and do the 3 hour drive back to Wang in it see what it can do ahaha

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
This is a sad day for the Monkish family. Our little feline buddy is no longer amongst the living. I found out this morning his kidneys had failed, his heart had a murmor, his thyroid was overactive, and he had very little blood, so I took him to the vet today to have him killed. His quality of life for the past two weeks was awful. I didn't want to let him live another day in pain out of selfishness. Unfortunately, he had too many issues to survive treatment and would have lived another week or so had I not taken him to the vet today. I shall borrow my friend's cat fursuit and wear it everywhere for two months--that's my mourning process. In all seriousness, I will miss my little friend. Before he became ill he would follow me everywhere. He always wanted to be with me. He lived a total of 16 years, 8 of which were with me and my family.
Sorry to hear that Jared. Always sucks to have to put down a pet. My GF just had to put down a dog she grew up with today. I think she was about 14 or so. The worst part was that health problems aside, the dog still thought she was a puppy and had plenty of drive to be around, but she had just deteriorated too far.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I can't until Sunday. I can finally buff and put together those bookshelf speakers. I put the last coat of poly on today which will make the total 4 coats. They're pretty glossy as is, I can't wait to see them after the compound and polishing stuff. Oh yea, I'll probably listen to them too :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis