Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
the coupe is pretty nice tho, not much of a price change the 4 door is 10,000 extra, BMW all look cool :D nah the power of this is great, will stay factory too won't touch the engine or anything, yeah it's like a pearl silver with fleck and gray all threw it, it's nice, same as Stephs ML63 just not a 4wd :) I'm verey excited to pick it up and do the 3 hour drive back to Wang in it see what it can do ahaha
It makes me cry to think that a BMW 320cd over here is more or less same price as a Mercedes C63 AMG in UK, probably it's a bit more expensive downunder than in UK, but still.... courtesy of the tax system.... :mad:

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I don't how anyone else feels about it, but I don't think the sale of adult videos is appropriate on our site/forum.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I don't how anyone else feels about it, but I don't think the sale of adult videos is appropriate on our site/forum.
I agree 100%, it's also not according to forum rules, if I remember correctly

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I have a request from Adam:
"Would you be so kind as to peruse the videos, checking to see if the male actors have washboard abs and are completely hairless".

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Ah, I see. Time for the ban hammer to come out, IMO.
Seriously. What is this, 1980??? I mean who has a VCR anymore other than some old perv that's too cheap to buy new adult videos. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Seriously. What is this, 1980??? I mean who has a VCR anymore other than some old perv that's too cheap to buy new adult videos. :D
ha ha ha, yes..... I do still have a VCR that's been somewhere in a closet for something like...... 12 years
And who wants to buy VCR tapes :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Solid point...but you've got to go old school if you want the classics.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Well, that took forever, but I finally managed to convert all of Martin King's mathcad worksheets so that they can be used with mathcad prime, which means I don't think I'll have to pay anything to be able to use them, other than his fee. Pretty sweet deal if it works.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
If a toaster is plugged in backwards (polarization) it could possibly un-toast the bread, turning it into dough.
Evidently my attempts at humor are frowned upon in this establishment.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis