haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Reading: Pearls from Martin J. King Quarter Wave Design, interesting stuff :p
(By Bjørn Johannesen)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Reminds me of this radio program over here a while ago where people can call-in and wish for them to play a special song.....
So there was this guy calling as his brother had a birthday and he wanted them to play a special song in this occasion.

It was like this, that his brother actually been in this hospital for people with psychological problems (read: hospitaø for crazy people), and he been there for many years
Which song did his brother wish for: Paul Simon, Still crazy after all these years

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
This is a sad day for the Monkish family. Our little feline buddy is no longer amongst the living. I found out this morning his kidneys had failed, his heart had a murmor, his thyroid was overactive, and he had very little blood, so I took him to the vet today to have him killed. His quality of life for the past two weeks was awful. I didn't want to let him live another day in pain out of selfishness. Unfortunately, he had too many issues to survive treatment and would have lived another week or so had I not taken him to the vet today. I shall borrow my friend's cat fursuit and wear it everywhere for two months--that's my mourning process. In all seriousness, I will miss my little friend. Before he became ill he would follow me everywhere. He always wanted to be with me. He lived a total of 16 years, 8 of which were with me and my family.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
This is a sad day for the Monkish family. Our little feline buddy is no longer amongst the living. I found out this morning his kidneys had failed, his heart had a murmor, his thyroid was overactive, and he had very little blood, so I took him to the vet today to have him killed. His quality of life for the past two weeks was awful. I didn't want to let him live another day in pain out of selfishness. Unfortunately, he had too many issues to survive treatment and would have lived another week or so had I not taken him to the vet today. I shall borrow my friend's cat fursuit and wear it everywhere for two months--that's my mourning process. In all seriousness, I will miss my little friend. Before he became ill he would follow me everywhere. He always wanted to be with me. He lived a total of 16 years, 8 of which were with me and my family.
Oh dude, I'm so sorry.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Man, sorry to hear that. I love animals and know it's hard to lose one.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I read a review of the Mercedes A 45 AMG in a newspaper here today..... what a car....
Downside is the price here which is close to A$ 150.000 :eek:

But I like the car......

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Well I went to the Mercedes dealer today to brows after 5 minutes of browsing and a quick trip to the bank I'm the proud owner of an clk 63 AMG

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Well I went to the Mercedes dealer today to brows after 5 minutes of browsing and a quick trip to the bank I'm the proud owner of an clk 63 AMG
So you had an extra $92,000 USD laying around?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, congrats, I envy you
Most important, which color?

Something like this?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I read an article today that car sales dumped to a really very very low throughout Europe, Peugeot lost 10% only in June, and it's really crashing more or less everywhere....
And then in Norway they're selling more cars than they ever did for the last 25 years... more like an all time high...
So I guess general situation over here is not sooooo bad

Not sure how Australia is doing in general, from what I heard in general it's not that good, but Bruce is certainly doing better than well :p

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Congrats! But this thread is useless without pics.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis