Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Yawn. Some days are boring like this thread.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Stay away from that ..its VP is only 84 ....not high enough to get you into college!! :p
What is VP?

I thought it was good wire because it was solid copper and rated 75 Ohms.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I hate this, I get up and go to work and you all go to bed. Who is going to entertain me?

Oh, that's right, the one spammer that comes around in about an hour and posts in about a half dozen threads with hidden en bedded links.
I see what you did there.:eek:

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
No baseball no football and no beer :(. Talk about Bored I'm a giving the dog a bubble bath and then a blu ray I cant wait for Sunday, pigskin Sunday that is.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I made $80 bucks today staring into space for 8 hours. Not sure if it was the easiest or the hardest $80 I've made in quite some time. :confused:

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Rg-59 is old school cable tv coax- what are you using it for?

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
That stuff can be kinda stiff..Probably some better choices for shielding and flexibility. look at what BJC uses. DIY RCA cable ? I saw a how-to on some DIY forum. Have to try it sometime.
Cheers,Mac

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I made $80 bucks today staring into space for 8 hours. Not sure if it was the easiest or the hardest $80 I've made in quite some time. :confused:
Details? Man, if I had $10 for every hour that I'd stared into space...my goodness, I'm not that good at math.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Finally- F R I D A Y - I am going to work a half day and come home to play AH with my set-up. Nothing new to add but moving a few pieces around and a good summers eve with the swifter duster.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Well after 6 months of waiting the new couch for the theater came this week. I've been so busy I have hardly even sat on it. I'm hoping to spend some serious time with it over the weekend. Weather looks crap so a good weekend to be inside.

Oh and Natuzzi makes a very nice couch. The leather quality is really good.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Finally- F R I D A Y - I am going to work a half day and come home to play AH with my set-up. Nothing new to add but moving a few pieces around and a good summers eve with the swifter duster.
What, no more bubble baths with the pooch? :D

I'm taking today off myself, and I got speaker stands for my "new" NHT 1.5s (my third pair) yesterday, and I just might get them set up to try 7.1 in my system.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well after 6 months of waiting the new couch for the theater came this week. I've been so busy I have hardly even sat on it. I'm hoping to spend some serious time with it over the weekend. Weather looks crap so a good weekend to be inside.

Oh and Natuzzi makes a very nice couch. The leather quality is really good.:D
Craig, I hope that you get a chance to lounge. Any weather is good weather to be inside on a couch. :D

On an unrelated note, I wonder why I'm so pale...

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Craig, I hope that you get a chance to lounge. Any weather is good weather to be inside on a couch. :D

On an unrelated note, I wonder why I'm so pale...
Or can't see yourself in a mirror?:eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis