Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
......join us over at the D-Bags Fantasy Lover err I mean Football League , we play twister at halftime, what more can guys want.
It's bad enough you guys wear jerseys with another man's name on the back.:eek: :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If PBS wanted me to donate to them, they'd stop having "annual" pledge drives every couple of months and actually televise the shows that I tune in to see.

Just sayin'.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
It's bad enough you guys wear jerseys with another man's name on the back but those tight fitting thong thingy's look awkward :eek: :D
They are called cups Rick ,they really are for different types of protection not just the sexy look ;)

Fixed it for ya.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't see any names on the back.
It's what's in the front that you have to worry about. :eek:

I've got to cut back the supports for my TV wall mount and finish up the wiring on my entertainment center so that I can mount the TV for another week of Hole in the Wall viewing. This is all going to work better if I finish my coffee, take a shower and turn off my computer.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've seen the Samsung 830 series 128GB drives on sale at Newegg for around $85-89 a few times in the last month or so, have built several systems with them and I like them.
I saw those on sale at Newegg last night for $90 and ordered one. Thanks, again!

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
They are called cups Rick ,they really are for different types of protection not just the sexy look ;)

Fixed it for ya.
Rick will be happy to know Under Armour took away the need for wearing the straps they have a pocket for the protector.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
today i became friends with a cricket. he was pretty cool... shared some of my breakfast with him...

also met a woman in a random skype conference call.... i think im in love...:p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Niki found another scorpion in the house tonight. I find myself more nervous when I'm trying to go to sleep on the floor these days.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Niki found another scorpion in the house tonight. I find myself more nervous when I'm trying to go to sleep on the floor these days.
One of these days you are just going to have to stand up for yourself and kick Nikki of the bed so you can sleep there.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis