Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Speaking of geek problems. While I'm grateful to be on a free vacation and that we have TV etc etc, slow as sh!t internet and fuzzy awful satellite and a tiny TV mounted what feels like 15ft in the air all make me miss home. Especially when trying to watch futbol matches. Ah well. :D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Speaking of geek problems. While I'm grateful to be on a free vacation and that we have TV etc etc, slow as sh!t internet and fuzzy awful satellite and a tiny TV mounted what feels like 15ft in the air all make me miss home. Especially when trying to watch futbol matches. Ah well. :D
Just be careful with your hands you don't want to get a penalty kick.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just be careful with your hands you don't want to get a penalty kick.
Sheesh, what a call. Hate to see a call like that have such a big influence on the game. Anyways, allez les bleus I guess :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Vacation's almost over, almost time to get back to my poor neglected HT.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...bump, bump. That's the sound of the fifteens while they're hitting in my trunk...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
These puerto ricans sure do love that thumpity thump.............and apparently high levels of distortion.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Just my $0.02

I hope it's not true....
I understand that Markw was banned from AH until 2021?
Apparently something happened in the Brexit thread.
While he is very passionate about politics. His banning for that long IMHO seems a bit extreme... considering how long he's been here and all the help he contributed over the years.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just my $0.02

I hope it's not true....
I understand that Markw was banned from AH until 2021?
Apparently something happened in the Brexit thread.
While he is very passionate about politics. His banning for that long IMHO seems a bit extreme... considering how long he's been here and all the help he contributed over the years.
It's not showing banned under his screen name.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wouldn't be surprised if this forum wasn't still around in 2021, or at least worth posting on anymore.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I hope it's not true....
True it is.

Unfortunately, there's a great deal of difference in being passionate about politics and publicly stating that a group of people aren't "real" Americans, should have their constitutional rights revoked, etc. More to the point, it wasn't his first, second, or even third strike on these forums.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Unfortunately, there's a great deal of difference in being passionate about politics and publicly stating that a group of people aren't "real" Americans, should have their constitutional rights revoked, etc. More to the point, it wasn't his first, second, or even third strike on these forums.
That's too bad. I like Mark and he is helpful, but he has a problem with staying in bounds.:(

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I noticed that. He emailed me last week and said he couldn't log in anymore.
He didn't give many details, just the 2021 date.
True it is.

That's too bad, but I guess there's a reason politics is semi-prohibited on most sites like this. We're here to talk about bicycles, twister, hairy legs, faucets, cars, and food ONLY!

Well I guess we talk audio stuff sometimes too :D

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
That's too bad. I like Mark and he is helpful, but he has a problem with staying in bounds.:(
If it were up to me, I'd just say ban the political discussions in general again. It's divisive in the best of times, never mind all the crap that seems to be going on in the world these days. I'd just assume talk audio. And beer.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
If it were up to me, I'd just say ban the political discussions in general again. It's divisive in the best of times, never mind all the crap that seems to be going on in the world these days. I'd just assume talk audio. And beer.
I enjoy discussing politics, but I try to keep it civil and non-personal. However, you may be right. Of course, I like the audio part primarily, but my main contribution is to ask dumb questions. There are far more competent participants in the forums answering questions than I.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I wouldn't be surprised if this forum wasn't still around in 2021, or at least worth posting on anymore.
Who knows if you old farts will still be around. :eek: I'll just be here talking to myself.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis