Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
On that same note, I'm watching an auction on eBay for an NHT Power 5. Same amp model that I bought before that arrived defective, but a different seller.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, that was the first time in a long time that I've actually felt drunk. And from two glasses of beer. :eek: Granted, they were 10+% ABV, but still. Maybe because I hadn't eaten all that much beforehand. I went to bed probably around 7pm, getting up around midnight (not feeling drunk anymore) to drink some water. Good idea, too, because I feel fine this morning.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Later today, I'll be crawling into my sniper's perch to get ready for an item on eBay. Not really to snipe it, mind you, but trying not to be stupid like other auctions where I bid at the beginning and drove the price up higher than I wanted because everyone had days to think about what they wanted to spend. I figure that I'll place my max bid with a little bit of time left and see if it's good enough.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
... two glasses of beer ...
Is this how people are suppose to drink? DafuQ's the point? :D

I know all about joys of sobriety but c'mon ... some of the best sh!t ever happens while being completely shattered. Like maybe an amp sale but two beers ain't gonna get done what needs doing. Should I just give you my address and we'll work out the payment later?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just went sprinting out into the backyard. I glanced out, saw the baby quail with their mom heading into one of the back corners of the yard...and then noticed a ~three-foot king snake right there. I took the chance that I'd actually scare the quail out of the corner versus right towards the snake. Luckily, they ran the other way. Not that I don't like snakes...I just like quail more.

On a related note, that's the first time in 14 years that I've seen a snake in the backyard.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis