Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that I might have found the other person's max bid: $750.
I was wrong, or the person had time to increase their max. I bumped to $760, and it immediately outbid me at $770.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Before you box it up, if you haven't already. Do me one favor. Plug it in. Hit the ultility button and look in the upper right hand corner of the screen. It should say v.X.X. I needs ta know what version of the software it's running.

I'll box it up. I paid $150 for it but that trip isn't in my near future. I have a double box set up for it so it can be shipped. I have cables somewhere but there's 4 xlr to rca adapters on it fo sho. I'm back to work Monday and free time is drawing to a close.

10 bucks ... I'll give ya 10 bucks ... :rolleyes:

I could even throw in a mic (Behringer ecm 800 or something) ... 10 bucks. :rolleyes:

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I was wrong, or the person had time to increase their max. I bumped to $760, and it immediately outbid me at $770.
Or someone here is just messing with you :D Come on, those 2.9's are worth at least $850, don't you think?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Or someone here is just messing with you :D Come on, those 2.9's are worth at least $850, don't you think?
Well there is that $88 shipping fee, unless he's going to pick them up, to think about :eek:

Then again, they do look immaculate.....

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Before you box it up, if you haven't already. Do me one favor. Plug it in. Hit the ultility button and look in the upper right hand corner of the screen. It should say v.X.X. I needs ta know what version of the software it's running.
V 1.3 ... hmmm this doesn't look that hard to use

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
V 1.3 ... hmmm this doesn't look that hard to use
It really isn't ;)

Shucks. I'm a touch less enthused about it, but still somewhat interested. If it ain't going anywhere, then I think I'll mull it over for a few months to try and soften you up a bit :p

In case you were at all curious, I wanted to know the version number because anything before 1.8 or 1.9 can't be updated past a certain point, which I believe is 1.7. So the one I have and the one you have can only be upgraded to 1.7 or 1.8, but a version after that point can go up to 2.4 or whatever the most current software is.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, if you're messing with me, then you're going to be coughing up a lot of coin because I'm almost surely not going to win. :D

Oh, and with the PayPal fees and shipping - it's already a little over $850 for me.

Well there is that $88 shipping fee...
It's listed as a little under $60 for me. Maybe because I'm closer?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
If it ain't going anywhere ...
All I know is it's leaving here. I actually thought about removing one of my DIY subs but there's still some love left for them. I'm trying to come to terms with being a condo dweller. It's not easy.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
It's listed as a little under $60 for me. Maybe because I'm closer?
Ahh, you're right. I saw "standard shipping" and forgot that was different from "flat rate".

All I know is it's leaving here. I actually thought about removing one of my DIY subs but there's still some love left for them. I'm trying to come to terms with being a condo dweller. It's not easy.
You can always do what Walter does and just store your overflow with me :D I swear, half the gear changes I've made are just Walter picking up and dropping off his stuff. Well maybe a third.......or a quarter......I haven't made that many changes.........really I haven't :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that I'm officially out. Someone else did what I was thinking of doing - bidding $801...but that person's max bid is still higher, and it's now at $811. So, I can feel better knowing that I didn't just miss it by not going to $800, and I can also feel okay not paying that much for these speakers.

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
You can always do what Walter does and just store your overflow with me :D I swear, half the gear changes I've made are just Walter picking up and dropping off his stuff. Well maybe a third.......or a quarter......I haven't made that many changes.........really I haven't :eek:
[/QUOTE]

I am looking to store my rear surrounds somewhere so I can mount my new ones. Any takers??

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
You're starting to sound like me ... have you been using my name again?
You mean our name. Sharing is caring :D

I am looking to store my rear surrounds somewhere so I can mount my new ones. Any takers??

[/QUOTE]

Pick me pick me ;)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I think that I'm officially out. Someone else did what I was thinking of doing - bidding $801...but that person's max bid is still higher, and it's now at $811. So, I can feel better knowing that I didn't just miss it by not going to $800, and I can also feel okay not paying that much for these speakers.
I gave YAA $600 for a center that I didn't yet have the matching mains for ... your reluctance confuses me. How did you ever manage to pay the ching for the subs? It's the speakers that count. The subs are a side dish.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I gave YAA $600 for a center that I didn't yet have the matching mains for ... your reluctance confuses me. How did you ever manage to pay the ching for the subs? It's the speakers that count. The subs are a side dish.
I'm with the monkey on this one.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
You should have seen the separation anxiety over upgrading from a 27" tube. It took years. Then Doug got one too.
I think I've made more of an effort to get things I've lusted after for minutes :D

Hmmm looking back, maybe that's not such a good thing.......

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I think I've made more of an effort to get things I've lusted after for minutes :D

Hmmm looking back, maybe that's not such a good thing.......
Your an exceptional case ... jobless with a girlfriend mind you and enough spent on gear to feed half of Manchuria.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You guys are a bad influence.

I'm in my perch. Locked and loaded...waiting for the green light.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You guys are a bad influence.

I'm in my perch. Locked and loaded...waiting for the green light.
I don't think I can hold my breath for 3 years again so you'll pardon me for having my doubts regarding your wallet opening much further than what is required to let the moths out. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis