Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I worked late and came home to the usual dinner (stellar as well) but an unreal homemade carrot cake from scratch, eating it now.

My baby must be in some dessert mode and I am loving it !
That sounds awesome. I love carrot cake. For my birthday two years ago my GF made me in in the shape of a monkey and last year decorated a round one like a soccer ball. I love soccer, but I'm not sure what was up with the monkey. Either way I love carrot cake so I wasn't complaining. :D

Good luck and best wishes Fuzz, I'm hoping for the best for ya.
Thanks man. I'm hoping it works out. Although I just talked to a guy tonight about getting into the custom installer business for satellites and HT's. Could be fun :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...bread pudding...
I'm reminded of a show on PBS that I watched a few minutes of last night in which a woman was going to different Irish food makers. One of them was for black pudding. "Huh, what's that?" Then they showed it being made. Eeeee.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'm reminded of a show on PBS that I watched a few minutes of last night in which a woman was going to different Irish food makers. One of them was for black pudding. "Huh, what's that?" Then they showed it being made. Eeeee.
I hope I never get that hungry.:D
Those old recipes from way back when nothing was wasted.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just spent two hours and $110 trying to get an additional certification that I technically already have added to my resume and test scores to my certification tests that nobody else seems to want except the place I'm applying to. Oh yea, and to get 3 lousy numbers (scores) it'll take 2-4 weeks to get to NY from MA. $20 per number. It's a good thing education is about the kids and isn't totally and completely profit driven :rolleyes:

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
Just spent two hours and $110 trying to get an additional certification that I technically already have added to my resume and test scores to my certification tests that nobody else seems to want except the place I'm applying to. Oh yea, and to get 3 lousy numbers (scores) it'll take 2-4 weeks to get to NY from MA. $20 per number. It's a good thing education is about the kids and isn't totally and completely profit driven :rolleyes:
What kind of certification is it? Kind of strange that they want exact numbers for the tests, assuming you already passed them.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
What kind of certification is it? Kind of strange that they want exact numbers for the tests, assuming you already passed them.
It's for my 5-6 extension. I already took the classes and my college was supposed to submit my something or other to the state so I could get it and they never did. The only thing I'm worried about is that things have changed since I graduated so I might have extra requirements that might have to get met (aka more money and time). Also odd is that the extension cost more than my regular certification.

Yea, apparently MD wants numbers. Nowhere else I've applied to, especially within NY, cares about the numbers on the tests. Not that I did poorly, but it is weird.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Happy B-day lsiberian!

I'm starting to pack...moving tomorrow. That should be fun....NOT.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis