Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Cool looking speaker but what a absolutely horrible web site they have. I could not buy anything form them just due to the fact they look like they are stuck in the 1990's and anyone who will not invest in a solid web presence is selling themselves very short and loosing business. Maybe I should contact them and see if they are interested in something new.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Cool looking speaker but what a absolutely horrible web site they have. I could not buy anything form them just due to the fact they look like they are stuck in the 1990's and anyone who will not invest in a solid web presence is selling themselves very short and loosing business. Maybe I should contact them and see if they are interested in something new.
Source Tech is sold through dealers only, unless your name is Walter or you get a recommendation from Walter :D I've talked to John (proprietor) a few times and met him once. He doesn't strike me as the type to give two hoots about the website since his speaker sales appear to be pretty doing pretty well through his dealer network. He's also the OEM manufacturer for some big name high dollar speakers that don't want you to know they don't build their own speakers.

Believe me, that website is pretty much there for the dealers to show off what a customer could get that they don't have in stock. It's not for driving up ID sales :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Thx for pointing me to sourcespeaker.com, so what if website is crappy; the speakers are really interesting. A descent web design never made well performing speakers :p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Thx for pointing me to sourcespeaker.com, so what if website is crappy; the speakers are really interesting. A descent web design never made well performing speakers :p
Walter and I can vouch for how they sound ;)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Uh Huh and just what the hell-;o were you doing over there ;)

I have five posts in 5 years, that my friends ( if any of you forgive me ) has to be an all time record low.
Cheating is cheating.:p

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Walter and I can vouch for how they sound ;)
I look at at this way, since Alex owns a pair of Phil'3s (which happen to be top notch speakers in my book) and 3 pairs of Source, the Source can't be that bad. Darius purchased 1 pair of Source and then 2 more pairs right after that. He also has some huge Martin Logan's and a pair of Jse Infitite Slope which he will never part with.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I look at at this way, since Alex owns a pair of Phil'3s (which happen to be top notch speakers in my book) and 3 pairs of Source, the Source can't be that bad. Darius purchased 1 pair of Source and then 2 more pairs right after that. He also has some huge Martin Logan's and a pair of Jse Infitite Slope which he will never part with.

+1
Thanks to you I get to enjoy these:
82WC

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Side note, upskirts "legal". I am kind of surprised. (not that I do that sort of thing, requisite rider for this site as everything will be taken the wrong way :) )

Upskirts Are Totally Legal, Says Bad and Gross MA Court Ruling

Today in disgusting, the Massachusetts Supreme Court has ruled that it's totally legal to take upskirt photos on public transit. Provided that the victim is wearing underwear.

The court concluded that this creepy-*** corner of photography is okay because the law only protects people who are nude or semi-nude and in private. In short, women cannot have any expectation of privacy in a public place, such as a bus or a train. Naked on the train? No upskirts. Fully clothed? Upskirts are a-okay!

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Sorry, but I agree here: that site is terrible. It looks like an old 90s user designed Geocities site.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Getting through an interview is easy. :D How did it go?
I think it went pretty well. The woman seemed to be taking a fair amount of notes as I was answering so she was either writing that I'm a great candidate or doodling.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I worked late and came home to the usual dinner (stellar as well) but an unreal homemade carrot cake from scratch, eating it now.

My baby must be in some dessert mode and I am loving it !

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I think it went pretty well. The woman seemed to be taking a fair amount of notes as I was answering so she was either writing that I'm a great candidate or doodling.
Good luck and best wishes Fuzz, I'm hoping for the best for ya.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis