Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I hope it gets better soon, man. That's never fun.
Thanks, guess I don't need to worry about that new bike either since I couldn't pedal one anyways :p

Although with the recent turn for the frigid in the northeast I'm not sure I'd want to anyways.

On a tangential note I recently saw a news report on how easy it is to get steroids on craigslist. It even gave the code words for the different roids. Time to get jay cutler big ;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This might cheer you up. I got a waxing kit. From Vine. So I need to review it.

I'm actually kind of scared after reading the instructions. :eek:

*Warning - Adult Language*

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Jay Cutler, just looked him up ... :rolleyes:

He's probably got a Bose system.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Toe is pretty black and blue. Iced it, but I guess I'll be hobbling for a week or two good thing theres drugs :D
That sucks. Did you get it checked?
I broke my small toe a few weeks ago; walked on it for a week before I had it x-rayed.:D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
That sucks. Did you get it checked?
I broke my small toe a few weeks ago; walked on it for a week before I had it x-rayed.:D
Nah this is far from the first time one of my toes has turned purple. Last time I went they just told me to stay off it and take pain meds. So I haven't gone back any other time it's happened. on the bright side it's an excuse to wear sneakers to work which I'm enjoying.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Got a couple phone interviews coming up. For f!%#$ sake I hate phone interviews.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis