Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've been awake for the past hour and a half. I should go back to bed...

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Stephanie let me grow my beard then apparently it tickled her face and other places so I had to shave it off again but oh well

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Stephanie let me grow my beard then apparently it tickled her face and other places so I had to shave it off again but oh well
"other place" is worse than tickling the face

Last edited by a moderator:
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
"other place" is worse than tickling the face
I honestly don't even know what to do with that statement.

I mean, after all, her palm deserves to get tickled if she's going to smack him.
I'm confused now.:confused: I thought Harald was saying that beards tickled him in other places...:D

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Bad news for the sisters haha (check out the 'new' comments as they flow in)

*edit* Don't worry Adam, they're not actually dead. :)

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
By the power of Greyskull! Did you eat the whole damn thing? Did you have to dissect it to eat it? I bet it'd be good with the French Dip au jus.

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
This made me think of a new rating system for food:

The IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Scale.

We can have a nominal/restaurant specific and actual/meal specific.

0=Safe
3=Mild risk, solid choice on the go.
5=Getting risky, better have a toilet nearby
7=High risk of having to run to toilet. (Taco Bell might be a 7 or 8)
10=Jet-stream exploding diarrhea (Chipotle)

...Arby's I'd rank a IBS-5 or IBS-6. But, it's been a while. Please advise. :p

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
By the power of Greyskull! Did you eat the whole damn thing? Did you have to dissect it to eat it? I bet it'd be good with the French Dip au jus.
I did eat the whole thing. Didn't dissect it but I did have to take bites of parts of it because I couldn't fit the whole thing in my mouth (I'm sure some here could). I didn't get fries or anything although I probably could have eaten some of those too. I'm skinnyfat :D

This made me think of a new rating system for food:

The IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Scale.

We can have a nominal/restaurant specific and actual/meal specific.

0=Safe
3=Mild risk, solid choice on the go.
5=Getting risky, better have a toilet nearby
7=High risk of having to run to toilet. (Taco Bell might be a 7 or 8)
10=Jet-stream exploding diarrhea (Chipotle)

...Arby's I'd rank a IBS-5 or IBS-6. But, it's been a while. Please advise. :p
lol. I actually had no issues. I did tell them to leave out the cheese (it is supposed to come with cheddar and swiss). Over the last few days my IBS hasn't been giving me any problems, but you can never tell. You could eat a meal one day and be totally fine. You could eat the exact same thing the next day and your world could end.

And yeah ImcLoud it was fairly big and pretty good :D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I don't know about you, but I don't dip my food in any man's jus - I don't care what his nationality is!;)

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
lol. I actually had no issues. I did tell them to leave out the cheese (it is supposed to come with cheddar and swiss). Over the last few days my IBS hasn't been giving me any problems, but you can never tell. You could eat a meal one day and be totally fine. You could eat the exact same thing the next day and your world could end.
Excellent point about the IBS scale... it's all about risk. Also, IBS ratings are nominal. It's like speaker impedance nominal ratings hehe, certain things on the menu might be a 5 on the IBS scale, others maybe a 9, so we use nominal ratings lol, but gotta be careful what is ordered! Could be in a IBS5 restaurant and order a menu item with an IBS9 rank!

Like, removing that cheese might have dramatically lowered the IBS rank. Fast food dairy is notoriously high on the IBS scale lol. Right up there with cafeteria cream sauce!

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I have to agree, the dairy products in most restaurants are sub par, lol... I wonder if you took the chz off a taco bell grande, it would not make everyone that walks with in 3 ft of it sick?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis