Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Next time I go to get a shot in my knee I am shaving the f^%&in' hair off first. Pulling the Band Aid off just now I pulled on it like I was starting a lawn mower in spring and the damn thing ripped leaving me holding a little piece of beaver pelt in one hand and yet another piece of Band Aid firmly adhered to more hair like the shot wasn't painful enough. This is something I obviously need to go through twice before 7:00 AM. :eek:

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Next time I go to get a shot in my knee I am shaving the f^%&in' hair off first. Pulling the Band Aid off just now I pulled on it like I was starting a lawn mower in spring and the damn thing ripped leaving me holding a little piece of beaver pelt in one hand and yet another piece of Band Aid firmly adhered to more hair like the shot wasn't painful enough. This is something I obviously need to go through twice before 7:00 AM. :eek:
Awwwwww, poor muffin.:(

SUCK IT UP, PRINCESS!!!:D

Seriously though, hope your knee is feeling better.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
No Richardson is closer to where I live. Might be fun to hook up if our schedules both allow.
Im not sure on the dates yet, Last time I stayed at the Hyatt and it was nice so I will be there again, plus its about 5 minutes from lennox, so its convenient...
Last time we went a couple hours south {I think it was Leona?} to a ranch and did a day of wild boar hunting, I got a snake stuck to my boot, so I went to reach down and pull it off, when the guide said, "Oh no Boy, don't move, jus' letter' be" and he popped it with his walking stick, said if I went to touch it, it would have lathed on to me and I would have been in a world of hurt.

It wasn't very big, I don't remember the kind of snake but it was Black and yellow, that is when one of the "kids" that was with us said "red and black = OK jack but Red and yellow = a dead fellow" I was like WTF, you guys could have told us that, I hunt in new england, the only thing that can hurt us is frost bite and another hunter... They continued to say, that with us walking in and not taking the ATV's we most likely would have never gotten to a hospital in time to save me since I was so big and they probably wouldn't have been able to help me out, we were in some thick wood... Needless to say I was off my game and didn't even fire a shot for the rest of the day... The texans kept saying, "damn son, you needa stop lookin down for snakes an shoot'yur pig" but I couldn't concentrate thinking these little bastids already made up there mind that they couldn't help carry me out of the woods and a hospital was too far away for me to get anti venom...

So anyway I would like another shot at boar hunting... I would like to get together, grab a drink and some donuts, it will just be me and my service manager going down......

Last edited:
ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Snakes freak the crap out of me and I have already pulled the first one, of the season, out of the pool. A little early for that.

I see a lot of Rattlesnakes, water moccasin's and Copperheads while I am mountain biking
Im not sure on the dates yet, Last time I stayed at the Hyatt and it was nice so I will be there again, plus its about 5 minutes from lennox, so its convenient...
Last time we went a couple hours south {I think it was Leona?} to a ranch and did a day of wild boar hunting, I got a snake stuck to my boot, so I went to reach down and pull it off, when the guide said, "Oh no Boy, don't move, jus' letter' be" and he popped it with his walking stick, said if I went to touch it, it would have lathed on to me and I would have been in a world of hurt.

It wasn't very big, I don't remember the kind of snake but it was Black and yellow, that is when one of the "kids" that was with us said "red and black = OK jack but Red and yellow = a dead fellow" I was like WTF, you guys could have told us that, I hunt in new england, the only thing that can hurt us is frost bite and another hunter... They continued to say, that with us walking in and not taking the ATV's we most likely would have never gotten to a hospital in time to save me since I was so big and they probably wouldn't have been able to help me out, we were in some thick wood... Needless to say I was off my game and didn't even fire a shot for the rest of the day... The texans kept saying, "damn son, you needa stop lookin down for snakes an shoot'yur pig" but I couldn't concentrate thinking these little bastids already made up there mind that they couldn't help carry me out of the woods and a hospital was too far away for me to get anti venom...

So anyway I would like another shot at boar hunting... I would like to get together, grab a drink and some donuts, it will just be me and my service manager going down......

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Snakes freak the crap out of me and I have already pulled the first one, of the season, out of the pool. A little early for that.

I see a lot of Rattlesnakes, water moccasin's and Copperheads while I am mountain biking
You just have to remember to carry around a lit torch, Indy...:D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Just had my hours cut to 28 hours a week and Jerry Love posts his Phil 2's for a ridiculously low shipped price. CRAP!

I can't believe he hasn't sold those yet.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just had my hours cut to 28 hours a week and Jerry Love posts his Phil 2's for a ridiculously low shipped price. CRAP!

I can't believe he hasn't sold those yet.
Sperm bank. If you're anything like Rick or Doug you should have enough money after a couple days.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Im not sure on the dates yet, Last time I stayed at the Hyatt and it was nice so I will be there again, plus its about 5 minutes from lennox, so its convenient... I got a snake stuck to my boot, so I went to reach down and pull it off, when the guide said, I don't remember the kind of snake but it was Black and yellow, that is when one of the "kids" that was with us said "red and black = OK jack but Red and yellow = a dead fellow" I was like WTF, you guys could have told us that, I hunt in new england, the only thing that can hurt us is frost bite and another hunter...
Without more information I couldn't tell you what the snake is. Most snakes aren't venomous, but getting bit still sucks. It's possible it was a coral snake, but you almost certainly wouldn't have died. Only 5 people a year die and that's because they do stupid things to try and "cure" the bite. We have choppers than can take you to the hospital. Rattlesnakes are usually the ones that kill, but they don't always deliver a fatal bite. There is a lot of misinformation on snakes and snakebites. Snakes are critical for controlling the rodent population which in turn controls disease. Bites normally occur only when the snake is cornered or stepped on.

This one is the most venomous, but getting bit is rare because they have fixed fangs. They have the same type of venom cobras carry.\

Timber Rattler Yellow and Black. Not really a small snake, but maybe a baby is what you encountered.

Problem is there are a lot of look alikes, but of course I'd not take any chances in messing with one.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Anatomy lesson:
The knee is half way between the foot and the beaver pelt.

Double check this location before you start shaving things, and triple check before the guy sticks you again.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Without more information I couldn't tell you what the snake is. Most snakes aren't venomous, but getting bit still sucks. It's possible it was a coral snake, but you almost certainly wouldn't have died. Only 5 people a year die and that's because they do stupid things to try and "cure" the bite. We have choppers than can take you to the hospital. Rattlesnakes are usually the ones that kill, but they don't always deliver a fatal bite. There is a lot of misinformation on snakes and snakebites. Snakes are critical for controlling the rodent population which in turn controls disease. Bites normally occur only when the snake is cornered or stepped on.

This one is the most venomous, but getting bit is rare because they have fixed fangs. They have the same type of venom cobras carry.\

Timber Rattler Yellow and Black. Not really a small snake, but maybe a baby is what you encountered.

Problem is there are a lot of look alikes, but of course I'd not take any chances in messing with one.
Thats what it was a coral snake, top pic, the women at the lodge told me that I would have lived but it would not have been pleasant... It actually poked into my boot covers!!! I was shocked because they are thick, she also said I most likely stepped on it, them woods were thick, I thought we had thick stuff up here, but that texas stuff is like 3 feet high and never ends, like wading trough pricker bushes that keep tangling you up, it sucked.... Plus after all that walking all I get is that stupid snake bite....

I always thought snakes struck and recoiled, this one stuck rite in, the guide told us that if it were a rattler or something else, I would have probably never seen it, it would have struck a few times and disappeared, this one was stuck on and wouldnt let go...

I know a guy that got bit by a rattler in california, it was a diamond back with something else in its name and he lost his arm, he owns a HVAC company out there i met him in Ohio at a show and he told me the story, he got a flat tire, was changing it, he rolled the flat tire off the road, after he was done he went to put the flat tire back in his truck and when he reached down it bit him, he said it was so fast he didn't know what it was until he seen it try again but this time he was too far away, he said he was the same color as the ground and just bad luck... All he remembers is feeling dizzy and sitting on the back of his truck to call for help.. they med flighted him and he barely made it.... I don't want to die from a snake bite...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Thats what it was a coral snake, top pic, the women at the lodge told me that I would have lived but it would not have been pleasant... It actually poked into my boot covers!!! I was shocked because they are thick, she also said I most likely stepped on it, them woods were thick, I thought we had thick stuff up here, but that texas stuff is like 3 feet high and never ends, like wading trough pricker bushes that keep tangling you up, it sucked.... Plus after all that walking all I get is that stupid snake bite....

I always thought snakes struck and recoiled, this one stuck rite in, the guide told us that if it were a rattler or something else, I would have probably never seen it, it would have struck a few times and disappeared, this one was stuck on and wouldnt let go...

I know a guy that got bit by a rattler in california, it was a diamond back with something else in its name and he lost his arm, he owns a HVAC company out there i met him in Ohio at a show and he told me the story, he got a flat tire, was changing it, he rolled the flat tire off the road, after he was done he went to put the flat tire back in his truck and when he reached down it bit him, he said it was so fast he didn't know what it was until he seen it try again but this time he was too far away, he said he was the same color as the ground and just bad luck... All he remembers is feeling dizzy and sitting on the back of his truck to call for help.. they med flighted him and he barely made it.... I don't want to die from a snake bite...
What do you want to die from? Maybe we can help.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Silicone poisoning
nahh them are real, if not they are real enough for me, I have been with women with implants and if anyone ever tells you it matters, they are probably just late getting out of the closet... Could have a lot to do with the fact that the few I have dated were attractive, but then again not many unattractive women getting work like that done, I know its weird, you expect the unattractive women to want plastic surgery, but it doens't work that way, its the decent looking women who think there is something that needs to be fixed..

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Nothing but the bestest and the mostest. Now it's the best lookin' women money can buy with the best tits money can buy. Must be awesome being you. Gotta say ... the records broke.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Nothing but the bestest and the mostest. Now it's the best lookin' women money can buy with the best tits money can buy. Must be awesome being you. Gotta say ... the records broke.
That's a picture from the internet, I don't know that chic.. did you miss that Alex? It was a joke in response to your "maybe we can help" comment... and yah it is awesome being me, haven't you learned anything...:p

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis