Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I googled "got wood" and belive me that was the tamer of the photos that came up!!! I was looking for a pic of the chubby guy from that movie "Paul" wearing the shirt that said "I GOT WOOD", but a lot of other stuff came up... some were funny

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm watching some guy try to get unstuck in the snow. He finally resorted to digging into the snow with his hands and then went back to spinning his wheels. I don't know what's going to give out first, his transmission ... oh, more digging, now on both side of the car ... or the tire. Wow, is he ever stuck. I think I'll go take a nap while he rocks himself in deeper and deeper ... oh more digging. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
More spinning ... more digging. I'm starting to feel bad for this dip sh!t. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Still digging ... and lots of snow kicking ... back to spinning now. Angry spinning ... I can hear the motor reving out ... oh, we have movement ... made it to the paved area and out. Phew, now I can go nap.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I pulled out a kid and his girlfriend yesterday, stuck trying to pull out of a yard that wasn't shoveled at all, not even the plow bank, they had an older camry, I used my diesel dually, didn't even have to put it in 4wd {or 6 rather}, but I did scratch my bumper for my efforts... No more helping, I did my deed for this season, I even plowed the driveway for them... The best part is when I asked why they didn't shovel first, they said "its only going to melt anyway"...

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I'm watching some guy try to get unstuck in the snow. He finally resorted to digging into the snow with his hands and then went back to spinning his wheels. I don't know what's going to give out first, his transmission ... oh, more digging, now on both side of the car ... or the tire. Wow, is he ever stuck. I think I'll go take a nap while he rocks himself in deeper and deeper ... oh more digging. :D
F()@king amateurs! Kitty litter and floor mats.

I pulled out a kid and his girlfriend yesterday, No more helping, I did my deed for this season, I even plowed the driveway for them...
For some reason, I doubt this.

I'm going out now to run my toy of snow blower up down my driveway.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'll stick to playing with my flame thrower. I'm not sure it does much on anything other than the front steps, but it sure is a blast to light stuff on fire :eek:

Anybody got an old cellphone that don't want anymore? :D

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja

I love my snow blower, I don't plow my own driveway, unless its A LOT of snow, I have 2 plows but how my driveway is designed you have to push the snow infront of my garage, plus the snow blower does a better job, its good exercise and doesn't take long...

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
This thread blows now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I always wondered, would Frosty be happy to see the snow blower or sad?

just trying to get the thread back on track...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
don't know what's going on ......Normally we do have snow this time of year over here but it's nothing at all and no prospect of snow soon... at all.....
While some places in US it's snowing like he#@#

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
About an hour ago, I decided today was a good day to reopen my ear piercings (the fronts never closed, but the backs did). Must be my mid-life crisis. Eeeeyaaah...it was a bit painful. Still is.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
About an hour ago, I decided today was a good day to reopen my ear piercings (the fronts never closed, but the backs did). Must be my mid-life crisis. Eeeeyaaah...it was a bit painful. Still is.
Midlife crisis? go get a tattoo like a real man, lol...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis