Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Haha :D I bought the ring back in July. I only managed to talk to her parents a couple weeks ago (her dad really didn't want to have the conversation), and then I was just trying to find a nice day to actually pop the question. Yesterday was nice, so I set up a little tablecloth in a field with a bottle of wine and some super fancy plastic cups and I had her meet me out there. Super cheesy, but she liked it :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Haha :D I bought the ring back in July. I only managed to talk to her parents a couple weeks ago (her dad really didn't want to have the conversation), and then I was just trying to find a nice day to actually pop the question. Yesterday was nice, so I set up a little tablecloth in a field with a bottle of wine and some super fancy plastic cups and I had her meet me out there. Super cheesy, but she liked it :D
Congrats.

Anytime you can apply the words "super cheesy", "I saw it in (Insert name of romcom or Drama/Romance movie/novel)", or it makes you want to tear up your man card the little lady is sure to love it :p :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
stop...you're making Adam tear up. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...with a bottle of wine and some super fancy plastic cups...
Was the bottle at least glass? :D

J/K, man. Congrats, and sounded like a nice setting. I'm sure that she probably wasn't shocked, either. I mean, she probably understood the look of sadness and disappointment on her dad's face these past couple of weeks. :p

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, the bottle was glass. Violated two city ordinances doing that since there weren't supposed to be glass containers or alcoholic beverages in that park >_>

She wasn't really surprised at all because we've been talking about it...we're just happy :D

Thanks again :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan

Adam is sitting in his bathtub, running an electric razor back and forth over his wrists.

:D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
My GF and parents keep reminding me that when I have a real job I'll have real bills that will be due monthly without fail. I think their plan was to keep me from spending money, but what I got from it is that I should buy everything I could possibly want post haste, otherwise I may not get the chance for a good long while.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 50-50 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think it's just about time to make some juice. I'm thinking apple-grape. Well, because that's all I have. :D

I still have no idea why this thing has three smaller feeder tubes versus the larger one on other models. They advertise that it has a large feed tube, but it really doesn't.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The apple-grape juice was delicious! Definitely more clean up required than just eating the fruit, though...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
The apple-grape juice was delicious! Definitely more clean up required than just eating the fruit, though...
IIRC you've had 2 Breville juicers, how does this compare?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
IIRC you've had 2 Breville juicers, how does this compare?
Good memory! Two Brevilles and a Kuvings before this Krups. The first Breville that I bought in 2007 is a centrifugal juicer - I'm not a huge fan, but it was the least expensive. The next Breville is a masticating (quite down, now) juicer, which I like a LOT better. The Kuvings is essentially the same as the second Breville (and I mean essentially identical, with most parts being exactly the same). The Krups is also a masticating juicer, but it operates a little differently than the Breville and Kuvings. The pulp seems to be about the same level of dryness, and it's not any louder that I can tell. I still have yet to compare them side by side.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Good memory! Two Brevilles and a Kuvings before this Krups. The first Breville that I bought in 2007 is a centrifugal juicer - I'm not a huge fan, but it was the least expensive. The next Breville is a masticating (quite down, now) juicer, which I like a LOT better. The Kuvings is essentially the same as the second Breville (and I mean essentially identical, with most parts being exactly the same). The Krups is also a masticating juicer, but it operates a little differently than the Breville and Kuvings. The pulp seems to be about the same level of dryness, and it's not any louder that I can tell. I still have yet to compare them side by side.
1)Is this a vine item, meaning a full Amazon review?

2)If so, will there be a comparison section between this and the other juicers in it?

3)If there is no Amazon review forthcoming, however unlikely that is, I still want a comparison anyways :p

I know Rick and Doug are chomping at the bit to know which produces the most and best tasting juice. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm contemplating backing this project. I haven't shotgunned a beer in, hmmm, 20+ years? I just like well made, well designed things. And it's only $10.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis