Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I installed a different under-sink water filter system today. While the install wasn't fun, the water does taste pretty good.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Can't sleep. Should be an entertaining drive. Guess I better load up on Red Bull :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Making breakfast now
Pickled Herring and a cup of warm water with mustard?
In Norway every meal has fish. Fact.

I don't want any noise complaints but I can't make any promises. I'm home and unsupervised ... and my gear is hooked up. I'll wait until noon ... probably.

"Turn that Beethoven sh!t the f^%& down." :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Pickled Herring and a cup of warm water with mustard?
In Norway every meal has fish. Fact.
I absolutely hate herring, just the smell of it makes me feel puke...
We eat lots of Alaska pollock, cod, catfish, monkfish and other kinds of white fish; this is really good for You, also salmon and trout...
but herring...... eeeeeeeaaaooooouuuuuuuuwwwwwwww

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's not fish, but I think that Niki will enjoy what will (hopefully) arrive today for her:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I worked a bit more on that new filter install this morning. The line going to the filter faucet was leaking a bit (very little, but still some) - stupid plastic compression fittings. I ended up doing what I should have done in the first place, which was use the faucet that I already had installed. It has the water line running into it already, so no need to connect one up to it. Plus, the handle is more convenient. Sure, it doesn't look as nice, but I'd rather it be easy to use and not leak. :)

Oh, well. It's done now, and the water really does taste better than the single-filter system that I had (this new one has three filters in series).

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just didn't see amazon on their website for online retailers.
Woah, you researched first. Most impressive. :)

That's intriguing that they don't show Amazon. There are reviews going back to 2011, albeit very few reviews overall. This was from Vine, so the company is trying to generate some buzz and awareness of their products on Amazon now...but I'd still think that Amazon would be listed on their website.

I'll let you know if Niki likes it.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
It's not fish, but I think that Niki will enjoy what will (hopefully) arrive today for her:

My cat hates duck as much as Haraldo hates herring. She would eat around it until only the duck kibble was left then she would pick them up and literally spit them out.
With cats, you need to slowly add the new food to the old food slowly increasing the amount of new food over a week or so, so it doesn't upset their digestion. Do you have to do this with dogs?

Not that you asked, but here's a helpful link for dog foods you and Fuzz, or other dog owners may find helpful.

Best Dog Foods

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Woah, you researched first. Most impressive. :)

That's intriguing that they don't show Amazon. There are reviews going back to 2011, albeit very few reviews overall. This was from Vine, so the company is trying to generate some buzz and awareness of their products on Amazon now...but I'd still think that Amazon would be listed on their website.

I'll let you know if Niki likes it.
Yea I was checking out their website today. Even watched a few videos. I look forward to the review. Right now I'm using Taste of the Wild, but this looks pretty good as well.

With cats, you need to slowly add the new food to the old food slowly increasing the amount of new food over a week or so, so it doesn't upset their digestion. Do you have to do this with dogs?

Not that you asked, but here's a helpful link for dog foods you and Fuzz, or other dog owners may find helpful.

Best Dog Foods
It really depends on the dog. Just to be safe it is usually advised you do this, but we've bounced dogs from food to food before with no break in and they've been fine.

That's actually one of the websites I was using to check this stuff out. 5 stars and everything.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What, you only crank Money for Nothing on other people's systems? :D
Well ... that's one way of looking at it. Another is that nicer systems have better capabilities and who am I to deprive those with more?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis