Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Hey losers! What's happening? I'm still busier than all get out. I'm even too busy to post at work! My spare time at home is being taken up by a shed that I'm building. Right now though, I'm held up by weather. It's been raining cats and dogs for a couple of days and there's no sign of it letting up. Now I have to stop here and play rummoli with the girls. Later....

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Was that a post and run? :eek:

Later! :D
Yeah, I guess it was.:D That was the first time I played rummoli - didn't care for it. Now, I have to look at a powerpoint presentation from my daughter on why she should get a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.:rolleyes: I think she shot herself in the foot by including all the medical problems they are susceptible to.:eek: At least she was honest...

And no, we aren't getting a dog.:p

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
What part of Ohio? Do you ever go to Amish country in Indiana? I don't live far from here.

Essenhaus Restaurant and Bakery - in Middlebury Indiana Amish style cooking

Have a safe drive.
Thanks! Made it without too much difficulty (big can of Red Bull went a long ways). Currently in a little town called Eaton, OH, which is about 10 miles from the Indiana border on 70. Don't think I've ever made it up into your area, though I was in Amish country in PA not too long ago for a friends wedding.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You are a beastly emotionally bankrupt man. :D

Got to blare Eddie of the Deck's Primus 363s with a B&K amp today. That's always a good time. Zeplin, not BIA.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah, I guess it was.:D That was the first time I played rummoli - didn't care for it. Now, I have to look at a powerpoint presentation from my daughter on why she should get a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.:rolleyes: I think she shot herself in the foot by including all the medical problems they are susceptible to.:eek: At least she was honest...

How could you say no to couple of these :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Btw, YAA, what the heck is going on with your bed skirt? Looks like you have one, but it's tucked under the mattress.

I like women. Really, I do...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So, I just Googled "rummoli" because I'd never heard of it. The fifth result was this thread...but it says that it was 16 hours ago. I knew that Google is becoming too powerful, but I didn't know that they could already search in the future. :eek: It also says that there are only eight posts and five authors, so this thread must be about to get trimmed WAY back.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Btw, YAA, what the heck is going on with your bed skirt? Looks like you have one, but it's tucked under the mattress.

I like women. Really, I do...
That's the my old bedroom in my parent's house and as you can tell I'm not much of a bed maker. I always managed to shove it under when making the bed and decided I would rather marvel at my ability to unknowingly do this rather than....well...fix it.

As you can see I have amazing attention to detail :rolleyes:

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
So, I just Googled "rummoli" because I'd never heard of it. The fifth result was this thread...but it says that it was 16 hours ago. I knew that Google is becoming too powerful, but I didn't know that they could already search in the future. :eek: It also says that there are only eight posts and five authors, so this thread must be about to get trimmed WAY back.
Now that is weird.:confused:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

Press here!

and here!!!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis