Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Interesting sight of the day on my drive home: a dog hunched over making a deuce, and a guy also hunched over right behind him apparently trying to catch said turd in a plastic bag as it's exiting the dog.
He should have used a minnow net.

That was funnier in my head. But I have had a glass or two of wine

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Interesting sight of the day on my drive home: a dog hunched over making a deuce, and a guy also hunched over right behind him apparently trying to catch said turd in a plastic bag as it's exiting the dog.
This is possibly a new low for pretty much any thread ever. I'd like to congratulate you. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
This thing that those experts suddenly decided that Pluto is not a planet is gruelling and hearbreaking, not sure how to get on top of such a big disappointment !!!!!!

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Nothing I hate more than having to do a topcoat in the house. The living room stinks even with the windows open and fans blowing. Plus it's loud....and yet somehow the little guy is fast asleep.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
This thing that those experts suddenly decided that Pluto is not a planet is gruelling and hearbreaking, not sure how to get on top of such a big disappointment !!!!!!
Was a verey hard day for Tom and Adam!

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Nothing I hate more than having to do a topcoat in the house. The living room stinks even with the windows open and fans blowing. Plus it's loud....and yet somehow the little guy is fast asleep.

Looks like he has a really soft coat

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
There's always Uranus.
No Uranus just won't do, first of all it\s just too big and it's not the same nice as Pluto :p
I really need to find a new favorit place in the Universe

Last edited:
gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
No Uranus just won't do, first of all it\s just too big and it's not the same nice as Pluto :p
I really need to find a new favorit place in the Universe
How about the moon? It has many of the same qualities as Pluto.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
But why was Spock circling Uranus?
Because he follows the Twister code - the good of the many outweighs the good of the few, or the one. In a consensual way, though. I don't want to make it creepy...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
How about the moon? It has many of the same qualities as Pluto.
Problem with moon is that there's no Atmosphere there at all

In Pluto you at least have Nitrogen, CO and Methane :p

The moon is actually quite a lot bigger than Pluto, volume of moon is 21,971,669,064 km3 while Pluto is only a tiny 6,387,259,783 km3
Compare that to Uranus's 68,334,355,695,584 km3

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Innuendo fails again. So, let's talk astronomy.

Pluto is still considered a planet, btw. It's just a dwarf planet.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Because he follows the Twister code - the good of the many outweighs the good of the few, or the one. In a consensual way, though. I don't want to make it creepy...
So, he wasn't looking for Kling-ons?

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Problem with moon is that there's no Atmosphere there at all

In Pluto you at least have Nitrogen, CO and Methane :p

The moon is actually quite a lot bigger than Pluto, volume of moon is 21,971,669,064 km3 while Pluto is only a tiny 6,387,259,783 km3
Compare that to Uranus's 68,334,355,695,584 km3
Couldn't you just take a few tanks up with you when you go?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis