Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
On a side note, I just now noticed the thanks given and received has changed. No longer does it say in how many posts. I guess that's better since now it isn't wandering into the abyss off my screen.

G

Grador

Audioholic Field Marshall
I bought the iOS app too. Still a pain :p just less of a pain, haha. You're obviously far more patient than I am. I just want it done already!
Think that's a pain, I ripped 300 DVDs in ~3 days. THAT was patience...

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Think that's a pain, I ripped 300 DVDs in ~3 days. THAT was patience...
I can't even imagine. Just finished all my DVDs. 97 of them. Now I probably have another 200 or so Blu rays to go

G

Grador

I can't even imagine. Just finished all my DVDs. 97 of them. Now I probably have another 200 or so Blu rays to go
If i were trying to do 200 blurays it'd take me faaaaaaaar longer. I had three >5x DVD drives going (I have two externals for some reason?). I only have one bluray drive and it's a massive 2x drive...

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Well, got up to Lincoln on the Blu rays. Have approx 230 movies/shows chronicled now. Will finish up this weekend. Night, team!

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I can see it now:

The Effects Of Medical Marijuana On Audio Perceptions
By Monkish54

Those Audioholics who like to partake in recreational drug usage from time to time may be aware of the fact that you can easily hide pot baggies inside speaker cabinets by stuffing them through the speaker's ports, or if you want to be really sneaky, by removing a driver. Recreational drug users, hereafter referred to as potheads, are likely also familiar with the fact that pot can alter our perceptions of sound, much like fur suits that we have previously discussed here.

Unfortunately I predict the article won't get very far... :D
Monkish you ues to be cool....
What happen to you

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just finished washing the car. I don't think that I'd done it yet this year. I drive through construction every workday, so it looks a lot better now. Until I drive through construction again on Monday...

G

Grador

I just finished washing the car. I don't think that I'd done it yet this year. I drive through construction every workday, so it looks a lot better now. Until I drive through construction again on Monday...
This is why it's so difficult for me to get off my butt and wash my car, within 48 hours it looks like I've done nothing at all. I swear older hyundai paint has some magic electrostatic effects going on, it will attract any and every particle within 5 feet.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Took Niki for a ride in the clean car. You should have seen all the ladies admiring my ride. I could tell that they were thinking, "If only he had a pair of cordless p*ssy clippers." Which is why it was so odd that they'd turn and run in the other direction when I held the clippers up.

Okay, okay. Everything after "car." is a complete fabrication. But - the clippers did show up while we were gone! They're charging now. Oh, baby.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Took Niki for a ride in the clean car. You should have seen all the ladies admiring my ride. I could tell that they were thinking, "If only he had a pair of cordless p*ssy clippers." Which is why it was so odd that they'd turn and run in the other direction when I held the clippers up.

Okay, okay. Everything after "car." is a complete fabrication. But - the clippers did show up while we were gone! They're charging now. Oh, baby.
Fathers hide your daughters.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
After spending time today looking for either a powered mic or a USB mic (the Mini has a line level input, but no mic input), I remembered that I have a USB mic. :) Works pretty well. It's on a headset that's remarkably uncomfortable (hence, why I forgot about it), but the pain level doesn't even come close to outweighing my cheapness.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
For as much bird seed as these birds are putting down, I'm shocked that they can still fly.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis