Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Nope, but thanks for asking. I haven't used that camera in a bit. The yard was only hit once since I bought it, and I'm pretty sure that I know who it is. If I'm right, it's this nice kid that has a dog that Niki really likes. If that's the case, I'm not going to make a deal of it - I might mention it, but I'd rather that the kid like us so that Niki can play with the other pooch.
You sound like your dateing niki Adam. Do you also like to play with the kid? There's people that can help you!

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just swapped out the battery and hard drive of my macbook pro. Although it's still telling me that the battery isn't chargeable so it might be the magsafe board after all. Looks like it's still going to be another hour or two until I can boot from the new hard drive since I'm only at 60GB of about 290GB.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Finally finished chronicling my full dvd/Blu ray collection. Ended up at 358.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Why the wait? Have you not been thirsty? :D
Suffice it to say I misbehaved the last time I was drunk. I effectively banned myself from alcohol for a year, and went over that mark a bit for good measure.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Suffice it to say I misbehaved the last time I was drunk. I effectively banned myself from alcohol for a year, and went over that mark a bit for good measure.
Cool. Binge drinking ... always room for that here.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Cool. Binge drinking ... always room for that here.
Well I do have a 16 months of being alcohol free to make up for... I went pretty wild tonight. I had one whole beer while out to dinner with the wife :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Steve, you jerk. This is my first night without alcohol in a while, and here you are bragging. "Ewww, look at me. I had a beer."

Oh, the thirst. It burns.

Congrats on the beer, my man. :D Just be cool with it, and enjoy. Not going to help the diet, though. :p (Hence, why I'm trying to cut back.)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh, man. I didn't buy beer because I didn't want it around...so that I wouldn't drink it...because my belly has reached a point that I'm unhappy enough to stop drinking. Good intentions and all, but what a moron. I'm actually wondering if cognac tastes good in milk. Okay, that's a lie. I know it doesn't.

I can make it...I can make it...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
But you (and we) aren't too late for your one year, two months, and ten days anniversary. Happy Anniversary, man! :D
Haha, thanks. Maybe one year, two months, and 9 days I would have found that a little creepy, now it's just comforting :p :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Haha, thanks. Maybe one year, two months, and 9 days I would have found that a little creepy, now it's just comforting :p :D
Ha! I actually had that number, but then I changed it because I realized that you'd already passed midnight. :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Man, even accounting for the difference in timezones. If I didn't know any better I'd say you guys really cared. I know they word "stalker" gets tossed around frequently, but hey, we all know that's just caring turned up to 11 :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Nope, but thanks for asking. I haven't used that camera in a bit. The yard was only hit once since I bought it, and I'm pretty sure that I know who it is. If I'm right, it's this nice kid that has a dog that Niki really likes. If that's the case, I'm not going to make a deal of it - I might mention it, but I'd rather that the kid like us so that Niki can play with the other pooch.

Twister anyone? :eek:

Yeah ... like who can't see through that? :p

Well, you really can't blame him...

Craig7 hasn't been around in months.

:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis