Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I just finished washing the car. I don't think that I'd done it yet this year. I drive through construction every workday, so it looks a lot better now. Until I drive through construction again on Monday...
By "washing your car", you mean driving it through the local car wash...right?

My car only gets washed when I have the oil changed and the car wash is free. It drives my wife crazy as her car is always spotless. I swear, her car looks like it's brand new and mine looks 10 years old even though mine is newer than her's. She only drives her's about 5 miles/day and I drive about 150 mi/day so that probably plays a big part in this.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
This sucks. It was another beautiful day here yesterday so I headed to one of my favorite mountain bike trails. My ride was going great and I was very pleased with my cardio status this early in the season. Somehow, I landed a small jump wrong and blew out my calf muscle. I basically had to crawl out the last 2 miles.

I treated it with anti-inflammatory, ice and elevation yesterday and with whiskey last night and slept in a compression wrap and it is even worse today. There goes my fitness level, right down the drain.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
This sucks. It was another beautiful day here yesterday so I headed to one of my favorite mountain bike trails. My ride was going great and I was very pleased with my cardio status this early in the season. Somehow, I landed a small jump wrong and blew out my calf muscle. I basically had to crawl out the last 2 miles.

I treated it with anti-inflammatory, ice and elevation yesterday and with whiskey last night and slept in a compression wrap and it is even worse today. There goes my fitness level, right down the drain.
Mmmmmmmmmm whiskey. Extreme sports are for the young my friend. ;) Have you thought about joining the local gym and getting a cute young trainer? (have at it Alex!:D)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
By "washing your car", you mean driving it through the local car wash...right?
I don't pay for any service that I can do myself.

Yeah, I said it. :D FYI, Brian - that was innuendo. Of course, it's not true. After all...I order pizza.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I treated it with anti-inflammatory, ice and elevation yesterday and with whiskey last night and slept in a compression wrap and it is even worse today.
Huh, that's surprising. I must be remembering that saying backwards. I guess it's, "Inebriate a cold, starve a blown calf muscle."

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam,

Have you caught the "inconsiderate pooper" yet?
Nope, but thanks for asking. I haven't used that camera in a bit. The yard was only hit once since I bought it, and I'm pretty sure that I know who it is. If I'm right, it's this nice kid that has a dog that Niki really likes. If that's the case, I'm not going to make a deal of it - I might mention it, but I'd rather that the kid like us so that Niki can play with the other pooch.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Nope, but thanks for asking. I haven't used that camera in a bit. The yard was only hit once since I bought it, and I'm pretty sure that I know who it is. If I'm right, it's this nice kid that has a dog that Niki really likes. If that's the case, I'm not going to make a deal of it - I might mention it, but I'd rather that the kid like us so that Niki can play with the other pooch.
Twister anyone? :eek:

Yeah ... like who can't see through that? :p

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis