Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
There was a dude on YouTube that put up a bunch of The Joy of Painting full episodes. His account was removed today. Golly, I wonder if anyone took the opportunity to download those videos before they were removed...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh, I don't have a girlfriend.

What?! You have juice pouches and Rocky.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Dropped to 503 this morning. I just threw down four reviews...come on, babeeee. :)

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Kiss a**. :p

Oh, and yeah, Dawg - looks good! :D
I felt like the king of the world after the install. I have never tried to do something that just feel into place like this.

Oh and the wife was really mad. The UPS guy showed up right before she went for a run so there was no hiding it.

Her: so I guess you bought the new rack after I asked you not to

Me: Yes, I really felt as though I have been blessed this year and I wanted to purchase an American made rack

Her: You have a foreign car and a foreign bike. You are so full of BS

Me: Don't forget, I paid your car off for you this month

Her: EFFF off, you never listen to me

So....what I take from this; I am going to go look at a new car and a new bike...

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I felt like the king of the world after the install. I have never tried to do something that just feel into place like this.

Oh and the wife was really mad. The UPS guy showed up right before she went for a run so there was no hiding it.

Her: so I guess you bought the new rack after I asked you not to

Me: Yes, I really felt as though I have been blessed this year and I wanted to purchase an American made rack

Her: You have a foreign car and a foreign bike. You are so full of BS

Me: Don't forget, I paid your car off for you this month

Her: EFFF off, you never listen to me

So....what I take from this; I am going to go look at a new car and a new bike...
A Cadillac and a Harley?

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Don't forget to get her flowers on the way home from the dealership as a gift for giving you the clarity to see the error of your logic.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Don't forget to get her flowers on the way home from the dealership as a gift for giving you the clarity to see the error of your logic.
Great idea! But don't just go and buy tired old roses at some stupid flower shop. Stop on the side of the road and pick wild flowers. Those are way more personal.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Had I not just installed a hitch on my car, I really would go get a new car. I want that new Land Rover Evoque but I'm not certain where it's made.

I have looked at new bikes and demo'd several the past 6 months but I can't find one I like better than the one I have.

Great idea! But don't just go and buy tired old roses at some stupid flower shop. Stop on the side of the road and pick wild flowers. Those are way more personal.
Valid point and noted...

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Ha, my boss just called me and asked why I was 137% over my expense allowance last month.

I told him I wasn't sure but it looks like it worked.

He said "carry on as you have been doing" and hung up.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Dropped to 503 this morning. I just threw down four reviews...come on, babeeee. :)
I didn't actually give the go ahead to discuss other topics outside of my hitch install. The install is over but the new rack comes today so until it is on the car, it's not really over...:eek::D

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I din't actually give the go ahead to discuss other topics outside of my hitch install. The install is over but the new rack comes today so until it is on the car, it's not really over...:eek::D
It wasn't HT related. :p

My humblest apologies... :D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
It wasn't HT related. :p

My humblest apologies... :D
It's ok, I don't really have anything to say about the rack until it gets here. My normal UPS driver seems to be on spring break and the new guy, that delivered last night, was 33 minutes later than what she runs- so I don't expect to see it until 6:30 pm.

Here's a video to hold you over:
1UP USA Single Bicycle Quik Rack - YouTube

I like this video more:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=DWWW-9nYiL8

I showed the video's to my wife and she said "you're an idiot"...

She didn't even seem impressed that it comes with 2 free tools.

Last edited:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm looking for a tortilla press. I really like making tortillas and it would make life easier I think. Anyone use one?

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I'm looking for a tortilla press. I really like making tortillas and it would make life easier I think. Anyone use one?
I didn't actually give the go ahead to discuss other topics outside of my hitch install. The install is over but the new rack comes today so until it is on the car, it's not really over...:eek::D
Is there something unclear about my post?:D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Rack is here and installed.

I like it, simple yet refined.

Easy loading of bikes.

Minimal length gained on car and easily fits in my garage when folded and on the car.

Now carry on, this is a HT forum not a dang bike and car hitch forum....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis