Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
A watched brown truck never arrives. You have to go to the 7-11 and it will show right up.
UPS always gets here around 6 pm when I really want something.

Yesterday they delivered something I didn't care about at 9:30 am...

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
UPS always gets here around 6 pm when I really want something.

Yesterday they delivered something I didn't care about at 9:30 am...
It works the same way for me. It must be our UPS guy intentionally torturing us.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
In that case, I'll check to see what flights are available.:D
Still have your address from when I bought the amp.
Your are just trying to bring the Emo home...not gonna happen...

Still no UPS truck.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Only you could find a picture like that.

But I got the light installed...I'm better at talking about stuff vs actually doing stuff.

My trailer hitch comes in today, I should video the install. I actually have a couple of friends coming over this weekend to help but I'm going to try to do it today by myself.
I've got two words for you...."Tongue weight"

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I've got two words for you...."Tongue weight"
I don't know what that means. Is it when Alex puts in that tongue ring and goes to town?

Ok, if the UPS truck pulls up right this minute, it gives me 17 minutes to install before my wife gets home.

I think that's about 2 hours short.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I don't know what that means. Is it when Alex puts in that tongue ring and goes to town?

Ok, if the UPS truck pulls up right this minute, it gives me 17 minutes to install before my wife gets home.

I think that's about 2 hours short.
Will it fit in my trunk? I do have a lot of storage in my apartment. There is also the attic.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Will it fit in my trunk? I do have a lot of storage in my apartment. There is also the attic.
The UPS truck will be way to big for your trunk and attic. Plus...if we are going to steal one, we should do it early in the day, so it's full of stuff. I am one of the final stops so it will be empty.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis