Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Am I that far behind the 8 ball right now?

When did you get a SB13?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Ah-ha, that's nifty. I thought the date you had to return that by had come and gone? or is it because you're now thinking of buying it that they let you keep it longer?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Darn you Adam!!!!

Just ordered that Shun knife you linked to on amazon. GF is going to kill me......until she uses it. Then she'll kill me just to prove a point. Haha pardon the pun :D
What if she kills you with the knife? Would that be considered irony?:D

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
If a naked guy jumped on your back, would you beat him off?
well.... there is no right answer to this is there? i suppose i could say i would get him off... no wait...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey, based on my age, you should count yourself lucky I type in complete words :D
Good point. Oh, hey - you see that dot at the lower right of that last sentence? Don't be afraid of it. Some of us old timers like to throw those in now and again.

:p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Let me give this a try.

Hmmm that just feels wrong.................

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I thought irony is when she kills you with an iron.
Hmmm, "iron knee." Makes me think about a knee to the groin. Yeah, yeah...I'm well aware of my issues.

That reminds me of a story from my childhood. A guy that I knew was taunting his sister. He threatened to tear the head off of one of her dolls, and she told him not to. He tore it off...which was a bad choice, seeing as how she was wearing steel-tipped boots. She kicked them back from whence they came. His parents had to take him to the doctor to have them pulled back out. :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Everyone who voted for me has now been properly thanked- thanks to everyone who voted for me, and to everyone who voted and made it a good contest!

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
You should have had more to drink first.

What? Just sayin'.
I think I need more to drink too ;)

Funny thing about women, you always find yourself apologizing even when you didn't do anything wrong :rolleyes:

I guess telling her she needs to lighten up literally and figuratively wasn't the wisest choice :eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis