Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
It has been raining all day.. Came back from the movie and I thought to myself "man, there's a lot of water coming off our lawn..". I go inside and low and behold we have no water. It appears the shut off valve is busted again. Probably the third time in the last three years or so. So now we're waiting for the "on call" emergency guy to show up.. Last time this happened we took off the cover and had water shooting 10' in the air. Seeing as how it's already pouring outside, I'm gonna let the utilities guy work on it.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
It has been raining all day.. Came back from the movie and I thought to myself "man, there's a lot of water coming off our lawn..". I go inside and low and behold we have no water. It appears the shut off valve is busted again. Probably the third time in the last three years or so. So now we're waiting for the "on call" emergency guy to show up.. Last time this happened we took off the cover and had water shooting 10' in the air. Seeing as how it's already pouring outside, I'm gonna let the utilities guy work on it.
Hope you got it fixed mate

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Two men were in a pub. One says to his mate, "My mother in law is an angel." His friend replies, "You're lucky. Mine is still alive."
haha :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Two men were in a pub. One says to his mate, "My mother in law is an angel." His friend replies, "You're lucky. Mine is still alive."
haha :D
But then who would he have to call to complain about his wife?

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Patiently awaiting GO-NAD's insightful comments on the Canadian Navy...

manwithnocape

manwithnocape

Audioholic
why is it that when i wake up, i am both thirsty and have to pee?
ps, i get to build speakers today :D

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
Hope you got it fixed mate
Been up just about all night. The first guy couldn't do anything so his job was to sit in his truck and wait until morning when the worker guys could come.. Well he killed his truck by sitting in it with the lights and everything on so I let him come in and have some coffee at around 5. Finally around 830 other guys show up and stand around the hole for about an hour. Then they decide to dig a little. They determined they would need to use the excavator they brought so they fought over who got to drive that.

Luckily I happened to go outside for a status update because they were like "oh yeah, we're about to block your driveway with equipment for the better part of the day. If you want to go anywhere you better park at your neighbors house." thanks for the heads up jerks...

J

jamie2112

Banned
Janes Addiction Live record being mixed in 2 days !!!!! Oh Word ???

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis