Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

manwithnocape

manwithnocape

Audioholic
you know those stupid "live every moment, love deeply, your heart is a flower, blah, blah, blah" things you see on facebook, then my a-hole colleagues think they are being profoundly intellectual and deep when they "share" it with the world and say something bordering on the retarded like, " words to live by". holy #$%& yourself in the face. isn't it done enough? i dont care about how some doctor saw a leaf get run over by a car and how she started to cry and everything got so emotional and how she changed her evil ways and now lives in dirt and has zero impact on the environment because she wont eat anything that casts a shadow.
and yes, i have to use facebook, im a copywriter. so im attached to the silly thing and can't get away.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Like, Where is the LOVE button when I need one? So well said and so TRUE! I could NOT have said that better myself. We could all learn something from this. AMAZING!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I didn't see it mentioned: does your older (and thicker) griddle heat more evenly?
A question that I thought about as I was writing the comparison...but I haven't cooked yet another batch of pancakes to check that out. I really should. If I do, I'll update the review.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
My favorite current facebook trend is the posting of old pictures of older people and their clever musings about guns and such. The Lincoln quotes make me happy as well.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I seriously am contemplating doing a parody of your griddle review. I've not done much video editing but I want to play around with it... would be a perfect opportunity.

manwithnocape

manwithnocape

Audioholic
evenly cooked pancakes make me very happy, especially with pure maple syrup and a nice strong cup of coffee.
best wishes to you in your journey with your new griddle. may you have many delicious pancakes and other griddle suited foods. :D

manwithnocape

manwithnocape

Audioholic
Thank you sir, you have made my day. Tip of the cap to you.

My favorite current facebook trend is the posting of old pictures of older people and their clever musings about guns and such. The Lincoln quotes make me happy as well.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
You Canadians are too kind. This guy has TWO (practically) IDENTICAL griddles to cook his girl (dog) pancakes that she barely likes. Don't wish this guy "best wishes".... Give him a good ol' cyber kick in the nuts he clearly isn't using. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I seriously am contemplating doing a parody of your griddle review. I've not done much video editing but I want to play around with it... would be a perfect opportunity.
Shouldn't you be swinging your club at some balls?

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
You Canadians are too kind. This guy has TWO (practically) IDENTICAL griddles to cook his girl (dog) pancakes that she barely likes. Don't wish this guy "best wishes".... Give him a good ol' cyber kick in the nuts he clearly isn't using. :D
Ya, you Canadians are the worst *throws rocks*

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Dude, she loves pancakes. But, I'd be on vacation for a couple of weeks, and her standards had been raised. :D She actually ate a decent amount - she was just feeling picky at first.

To defend having two nearly identical griddles :eek:: I bought the first one in 2007, and I got this new one as part of the Vine evaluation program. I picked it to review because I figured that I could compare it against the one that I already had...which I did. :)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I feel better about you having two griddles to cook your dog pancakes. Thanks for clearing that up. :p :D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
can anyone just say whatever we want here?
Yes. Yes, we can.

can i rant about things that are stupid?
Of course you can.

you know those stupid "live every moment, love deeply, your heart is a flower, blah, blah, blah" things you see on facebook, then my a-hole colleagues think they are being profoundly intellectual and deep when they "share" it with the world and say something bordering on the retarded like, " words to live by". holy #$%& yourself in the face. isn't it done enough? i dont care about how some doctor saw a leaf get run over by a car and how she started to cry and everything got so emotional and how she changed her evil ways and now lives in dirt and has zero impact on the environment because she wont eat anything that casts a shadow.
and yes, i have to use facebook, im a copywriter. so im attached to the silly thing and can't get away.
Um, on second thought...:D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
NEW AVATAR! HOCKEYS BACK! WOO! My excitement is tempered only by my stubborn refusal to spend any money on the NHL this year. Oh well, can always buy tickets next year.

manwithnocape

manwithnocape

Audioholic
a dog of this magnificence deserves to have a secondary griddle. if one goes down, you have another for backup. and if anyone suddenly has a broken griddle, who do you think they will turn to? thats right, Adam. Adam will be your savior, but he wont share because you were mean. :p

Dude, she loves pancakes. But, I'd be on vacation for a couple of weeks, and her standards had been raised. :D She actually ate a decent amount - she was just feeling picky at first.

To defend having two nearly identical griddles :eek:: I bought the first one in 2007, and I got this new one as part of the Vine evaluation program. I picked it to review because I figured that I could compare it against the one that I already had...which I did. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis