Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
When I click on "new posts" the entire page save for one line is from this thread.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
In celebration of the NHL being back I took the dog for some play time on the rink tonight. :)

Next time maybe I'll bring some pucks and a stick .... see how she does goaltending.

Steve

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
In celebration of the NHL being back I took the dog for some play time on the rink tonight. :)

Next time maybe I'll bring some pucks and a stick .... see how she does goaltending.

Steve

Might have to fatten her up, put her on the Niki diet :)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
It costs more money in 'Merica to even post an image like that than it would cost Canadia to own an airplane like that. True fact.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
It costs more money in 'Merica to even post an image like that than it would cost Canadia to own an airplane like that. True fact.
Wait, your guys' air force isn't made of paper airplanes? EFFFFF. Steve, organize a conference call with the Prime Minister. we're gonna have a lot of explaining to do.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Wait, your guys' air force isn't made of paper airplanes? EFFFFF. Steve, organize a conference call with the Prime Minister. we're gonna have a lot of explaining to do.
By conference call I of course mean 2 cans connected by a very long piece of string.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis