Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

manwithnocape

manwithnocape

Audioholic
Sid is one concussion from live in a wheelchair and eating pureed pancakes. lol! hes a gomer.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
im from vancouver wa.
And you're exactly what every audioholic should aspire to be... I personally appreciate all your time and relentless effort to contribute to a community that respects a vast influence of member material regardless of racial, religious, or geographic parameter.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Sid is one concussion from live in a wheelchair and eating pureed pancakes. lol! hes a gomer.
I just hope he makes it to Sochi. I mean, the guy is a tool, but he's also the best Hockey player in the world :) I'm not worried though, The Oilers first line should all be there as well, they'll take care of business :p

manwithnocape

manwithnocape

Audioholic
i was being sarcastic, eh? its just fun to screw with people when there are two vancouvers. lol!!!

And you're exactly what every audioholic should aspire to be... I personally appreciate all your time and relentless effort to contribute to a community that respects a vast influence of member material regardless of racial, religious, or geographic parameter.

manwithnocape

manwithnocape

Audioholic
the oil's good. young, solid team. most of them have been playing throughout the duration of the strike, you got to respect them for the work effort.

I just hope he makes it to Sochi. I mean, the guy is a tool, but he's also the best Hockey player in the world :) I'm not worried though, The Oilers first line should all be there as well, they'll take care of business :p

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I just googled "Houston Oilers"... I could not make a point pertinent to this thread. Hats off to the first real ***** quarterback of the NFL though

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I just googled "Houston Oilers"... I could not make a point pertinent to this thread. Hats off to the first real ***** quarterback of the NFL though
Who got his start in professional football in Edmonton.

manwithnocape

manwithnocape

Audioholic
I've bungee jumped from the highest bungee bringe in NA near there. According to google it's about 45 minutes away. Ever been? Highly recommended :)
yes i have. did a ride though there on my bobber. did the Leavenworth Oktoberfest thing... a total blast, and about a weeks worth of riding. WA is an amazing state to cruise through.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
yes i have. did a ride though there on my bobber. did the Leavenworth Oktoberfest thing... a total blast, and about a weeks worth of riding. WA is an amazing state to cruise through.
Did you jump backwards as well? ten times more terrifying than jumping forwards :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, but why was it ASTERISKISIZED? thats a word now... thats what cracked me up...

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Yeah, but why was it ASTERISKISIZED? thats a word now... thats what cracked me up...
Wait, was the wiki "Ateriskisized" or just here? only one way to find out. BLACK

edit: looks like it was the wiki

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis