majorloser

Target acquired.
I have missle lock.
Do I have permission to fire?

Last edited:
J

jamie2112

Banned
Just FYI Muse's crew are a bunch of TOOLBAGS...............they have successfully pissed off the whole Big Day Out crew ..................and MY crew...you can't be rockstars with attitude on a festival tour.....Karma kicked their head in tonight.......

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Just FYI Muse's crew are a bunch of TOOLBAGS...............they have successfully pissed off the whole Big Day Out crew ..................and MY crew...you can't be rockstars with attitude on a festival tour.....Karma kicked their head in tonight.......
Sucks to hear that. Discord is fun only in small doses...probably much less fun when you are out on the road. I like Muse quite a bit, and it's saddens my black heart to hear their crew is comprised mainly of douche nozzles.

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Alex, you can come out of the closet now.. The troll is gone :eek:

Mr FN invisible

Last edited by a moderator:
majorloser

majorloser

My Facebook account is finally working again!

For those of you that are Facebook members, there is an Audioholics group out there.

WHAT ARE YOU WATING ON? JOIN!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wow, you all are a bunch of pervs. :D

It took about 10 days of being gone, but I don't have one third of the posts in this thread anymore...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Guitar Hero was at it again today...four hours. I think he's done...but I'm not sure. The sound is over 70dB in my house. That's got to be against some sort of ordinance. I'm pretty against calling the cops, but I don't think that I can take much more of this.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Let's see...I watched Inglorious Basterds, caught up on my school grades, and then watched Star Trek (latest one). It's been pretty slow. If only I could sleep. The house is too quiet...Very weird how a two year old and mother being gone for the weekend is not necessarily a welcome break!

I found Basterds to be...interesting. Not anything like I was anticipating. Very graphic. Of course, it is a Tarantino film.

-pat

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Guitar Hero was at it again today...four hours. I think he's done...but I'm not sure. The sound is over 70dB in my house. That's got to be against some sort of ordinance. I'm pretty against calling the cops, but I don't think that I can take much more of this.
You have 3 choices:
1)Do nothing.
2)Call the Cops
3)Shoot the S.O.B.'s guitar.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You have 3 choices:
1)Do nothing.
2)Call the Cops
3)Shoot the S.O.B.'s guitar.:D
Well, I could also just go talk to them...but that would require a spine or something. Actually, they're nice people and I don't want to cause any sort of strife between us. Let's say I ask them to turn it down, and they don't - now I think they're jerks. So, then the police show up, and they think I'm a jerk. If I say nothing, but the police show up...could have been anyone who called them. Hmmm.

I envisioned myself walking over there with the 9mm, but I'd never do that. I'm just too lazy. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, time for bed. Tomorrow will be another work day, but I might check in.

Have a great one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis