Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
If I see one more post about OEM Im gonna start drinking, I mean it :rolleyes: :D You know what to do.

note: 6 more hours to Gov't Mule
OEM OEM OEM OEM OEM OEM OEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
... MULE time ...
This is all I could come up with. :confused:

So I was at the Salvation Army browsing through records and I spotted a microwave just like ours for $15. Ours had been acting up and about 6 months ago I yanked out the touch pad and put it back in which fixed it for a while but it started acting up again. I just now swapped out the key pad and voila ... all better. I know this may be boring beyond belief but I saved. I thought that mattered to you. Did you think every post was gonna be a freakin' party? :p

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
I think they should change this thread title to "Late Night Audioholics Side Boob/Speaker/OEM Hour" ;)

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
You've obviously never been to Alex's place on twister night.:D
I don't plan on ever attending that party.

Side note, NBC has an annoying scrolling rainbow at the bottom of this beautiful HDTV.

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
This is all I could come up with. :confused:

So I was at the Salvation Army browsing through records and I spotted a microwave just like ours for $15. Ours had been acting up and about 6 months ago I yanked out the touch pad and put it back in which fixed it for a while but it started acting up again. I just now swapped out the key pad and voila ... all better. I know this may be boring beyond belief but I saved. I thought that mattered to you. Did you think every post was gonna be a freakin' party? :p
mdma sucks errrrr, I had fun:eek:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Burying my uncle Joe today. 70 years old...cancer took him. I have a big family so it will be nice to see the ones I don't see often...wish it was a reunion and not a funeral.

Big families...gotta love um. 5 years of weddings 5 years of funerals...

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Burying my uncle Joe today. 70 years old...cancer took him. I have a big family so it will be nice to see the ones I don't see often...wish it was a reunion and not a funeral.

Real sorry to hear that, Doug. Hope you and your family can have a nice gathering and properly celebrate/remember his life.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan

Sorry to read this. It's good that you have a big family for support though.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord

I know the feeling a lot of mine are starting to pass, but I'm thankful they've had good lives. 70 years isn't too bad. I just wish they could go out like my Uncle Herman did taking a nap in a hammock on a nice Sunday afternoon.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks guys. It was a nice ceremony. Full fireman's funeral with about 10 fire/emergency vehicles. The two ladder trucks with the ladders extended with an American flag hung between them across the entrance to the cemetery was a nice touch.

Spent two hours out in the cold tonight waiting in line with my son to get Shane Victorino's autograph...it was worth it because my boy thought it was worth it.:) Go Phillies!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It was a nice ceremony.
There's a rhyme in my language that translates into something like this:

When I die
The procession will be small
Two or three whores
And one old fag

It doesn't rhyme in English. :( :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.