Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah -- I thought about not posting that..knowing SOME could misiterpret .. but then I am very proud that I was a scouter and scoutmaster and guided the lifes of many young men.

Peace,

Forest Man
I was thrown out of Boy Scouts for saying the following line to my Scout leader..."Get your ****ing hands off me you ****ing queer". Maybe I hit a raw nerve but I was told to never come back.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was thrown out of Boy Scouts for saying the following line to my Scout leader..."Get your ****ing hands off me you ****ing queer". Maybe I hit a raw nerve but I was told to never come back.:D
I bet that you get an invite to the Northeast GTG. Alex loves a challenge. :D

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Well my vacation is turning into a ****ing nightmare I was woken up by a phone call by my mother in-law(that is a start of a bad day) at 3am she tells me her house is flooded. So I go over to check things out her water heater bottomed out. The water heater was in attic which is not code here, So I spent most of my day getting her a new water heater,getting a plumber,and my wallet takes a $2000 hit for all of this. That's not even the best part after I am done I go home she is on the phone with my wife telling her how much of an ***hole I am. I need Beer,Whiskey,Vodka in that order to calm myself down. well that old saying is true Mother in-laws can't live with'em and you can't kill'em.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
:eek: That is a bad freaking day. I hope that your night is a lot better. Enjoy the medication. :)

Too bad that she couldn't just appreciate what you did for her. Your wife must be worth it, though.

J

jamie2112

Banned
My mother in law has a better chance of "Touching God" than me paying for her water heater.You sir,:D are way above me on that one...........

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks Adam yeah my wife is worth it any woman who let me spend thousands of dollars on my hobbies and not complain about is worth it in my book. Right now I trying to get over medicated.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
My mother in law has a better chance of "Touching God" than me paying for her water heater.You sir,:D are way above me on that one...........
To late evil Santa was here he left me with my mother-in-law then kicked me in the chestnuts...what a punk.:D

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
well that old saying is true Mother in-laws can't live with'em and you can't kill'em.
Seriously?

Move north. Up here, we can kill 'em. :cool:
State law, Swear to god.
I've taken out two so far.;)

Sorry for your day.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Close date

National Woods Cabin close date = 12/29/2009

Peace and Good Sound to All,

Forest Man ;):);)

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Davemcc,

What happened in your case was WRONG WRONG. The scout leader was wrong and should have been disciplined or removed. You should have been counselled and helped. Seriously, I am very sorry you had an experience like that.

Peace and Good Will and Good Sound to All,

Forest Man,

P.S. - By the way you are great audioholic and great guy!

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
Well my vacation is turning into a ****ing nightmare I was woken up by a phone call by my mother in-law(that is a start of a bad day) at 3am she tells me her house is flooded. So I go over to check things out her water heater bottomed out. The water heater was in attic which is not code here, So I spent most of my day getting her a new water heater,getting a plumber,and my wallet takes a $2000 hit for all of this. That's not even the best part after I am done I go home she is on the phone with my wife telling her how much of an ***hole I am. I need Beer,Whiskey,Vodka in that order to calm myself down. well that old saying is true Mother in-laws can't live with'em and you can't kill'em.
Ares,

Bummer sorry to hear. I hope things smooth out. Maybe some quaility HT is needed ;)

Good Luck and Peace,

Forest Man

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I agree awesome signature Jamie

Jamie - that signature is awesome!
I agree, I was trying to tell Jamie I must not have been too bad last year all I got was coal .... instead of being really bad an getting Monster and Bose:eek:

Peace and Good Sound to All.

Forest Man

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm in Wichita for the next couple of days... fun fun... it was weird, driving out here through Missouri I noticed all of the trees seemed to lean a little bit to the left. I bet thats because Chris (mperfect) here in Kansas sucks so much.

EDIT... Well damn... looks like Chris actually lives in Missouri. Tough break...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
... after I am done I go home she is on the phone with my wife telling her how much of an ***hole I am.
Get her a snorkel for Christmas.

I was thrown out of Boy Scouts ...
Those kids all seemed a little off to me ... to me !!! :eek:
To a normal person that should be like a wailing siren going off at 3:00 AM. :D

Sorry njed, the only adults interested in kids should be relatives and even then ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis