Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I am now on pseudo-vacation. I had already been approved to take vacation for the rest of the year, but there's still some work to do. So, I'm being allowed to work from home. No complaints - I'm happy to help out, I'm getting paid, and I don't have to drive two hours to/from the office to do it.
Sounds fun Adam

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well try not to wear yourself out.

If you overdo it, you'll be too tired to post in the evening.
I might just be. This Powerball is extremely cool - but exhausting. It just shows how weak I've allowed myself to become.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sounds fun Adam
Thanks. Work is work, but it's awesome not having to make the drive. I like hanging out with the folks at the office, but I won't mind missing that drive for the next couple of weeks. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm kind of excited about the new Frappe maker that I have coming. I don't think that it will get here until next Wednesday, though.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I am now on pseudo-vacation.

Me too I am on a puesdo-permanet vacations. However, I did get a call from a head hunter and he submitted my name for a consulting cotract.. We'll see :rolleyes:

Be for the meantime I am enjoying my "retiro-vacation" time :D

Peace and good Sound to All.

Forest Man

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just played with my ball for about half an hour. My forearms are burning.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I rarely watch the news anymore, but I was fortunate enough to watch Charlie Gibson's last night. I'll miss him on the news. I always enjoyed watching him. He seems like a truly good man.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Doctors advice if you slow down you will prevent burning sensation in forearms:D * disclaimer the advice given here is for the sole purpose of entertainment and not to diagnose or as cure if you continue to have burning forearms seek medical attention*:D:D

majorloser

majorloser

I just played with my ball for about half an hour. My forearms are burning.
Can't say I didn't warn ya' :)

If your's is like mine, you should post some pictures so Alex can see how your ball starts to glow when you get going really fast. :rolleyes:

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
It looks like we are gonna get several inches of snow tonight(with several inches tomorrow). We already have two inches on the road and I have heard the fire trucks several times. I tride to get some food at the store but with the cars in the parking lot i said "not gonna happen". Anyway looks like wv is gonna have a white christmas this year:cool:

Happy holidays everybody

PB

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis