J

jfabes

Audioholic Intern
here's my m3....

Alpine White / Imola Red, 6 speed, Bi-Xenon's, heated seats, H/K, roof, aluminum trim

Last edited by a moderator:
kertong

kertong

Audiophyte
My old 330rwhp LT1 camaro:

My current beater (before i get a vette or nsx ;) ):

And my daily driver (in my dreams):

5.1 DTS guy

Audioholic
jfabes said:
here's my m3....
It may be a bit too boy-racerish, but IMO, a carbon fiber hood would look great with the white color of your car.

J

jfabes

Audioholic Intern
5.1 DTS guy said:
It may be a bit too boy-racerish, but IMO, a carbon fiber hood would look great with the white color of your car.

yea, i actually have seen a few like that on the forums, a little too much for me. i like carbon fiber, but i'll leave it to interior trim and the roof of the new m6 :D

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Too modest - fabes

Here's two better pics of the nicest M3 in Dallas:

This is one of my best buddies. We're headed to the Int'l Auto Show in Detroit next weekend. We try to make it every year. We'll update you on the latest rides, and post some pics of the best stuff to hit the roads. Last year's trophies were the tricked out Mustangs.

We'll also take time out to put down some spirits/Canadian brew in Windsor. :)

shokhead

shokhead

Audioholic General
As i do every year,i'll be at the LA auto show Sunday morning as the doors open.

Rowdy S13

Rowdy S13

Audioholic Chief
Ok I was waiting to put up pics cause its FAR from done but I figured what the hey. Tell me what you think.

The wheels are here :-D

Yeah I know its a lot if pics but Im excited

Sean (Broke EF)

C

claudermilk

Full Audioholic
Rowdy S13 said:
Ok I was waiting to put up pics cause its FAR from done but I figured what the hey. Tell me what you think.

< snip >

Yeah I know its a lot if pics but Im excited

Sean (Broke EF)
Nice project, looks like a lot of fun. I hear you on the excited part, just wait until you get an engine back in & it fires up the first time. Once mine gets farther along, I should have some pics; it's well past fugly, but it fired on Saturday (and got a police chopper to buzz us >:) )--a very exiting moment.

BTW, isn't Factory 5 the guys doing the Cobra replicas?

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Civic Nation!

Ah, finally moble, after a year without my own car.

I bought it form a buddy at work yesturday. 1989 Civic Si hatch, that has been lowered, and exhausted. It's pretty stinking loud, almost too loud, but it's fun for now.

SheepStar
EDIT: Removed pictues with License Plate number and moved all photo's into one post.

Last edited:
Duffinator

Duffinator

Audioholic Field Marshall
SheepStar, nice ride, I'm sure it will be much warmer this winter than your bike! Now how about some nice wheels for your Civic?

N

Nick250

Audioholic Samurai
Duffinator said:
SheepStar, nice ride, I'm sure it will be much warmer this winter than your bike! Now how about some nice wheels for your Civic?
Good idea on wheels and tires first so the Civic can hook up after the nitrous is in place.

Nick

RLA

RLA

Audioholic Chief
I have time to ride it about 4x a year:(
Rodded, cam’d, slammed and dyno’d. The bike can create huge pucker factor when the throttle is twisted.

Attachments

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Tire shine is a waste of time - it is pretty much just a guarantee you will have to clean your tires...

I used to have a red 91 Si. It was a great car, but I sold it to buy a GSR. Sold that to buy a Type R (RIP) My current ride:

Volk Racing LE-37s (forged), Koni Yellows, Eibach Sportlines, camber kit, short shifter, AEM underdrive pulleys, DC 4-2-1 header, DC cat back, Momo wheel & hub, etc...

Matt34

Matt34

Nice 'lude you got there Garcia. I had a friend that had one with the 4 wheel steer, always thought that was cool.

Here are some updated pics of mine after I washed and waxed it today. I really wish I could take better pics.:eek:

I plan on taking it to the strip up in Tucson on the 18th and see what I can do in the 1/4mile. Hopefully I won't make too much of a fool of myself and post up some video.

Last edited:
Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Nice 'lude you got there Garcia.
Lude? Thats a Teg man!

I like the Black rims on your SRT-4. Actually, I like black rims on ANY car.

SheepStar

Last edited:
WorldLeader

WorldLeader

Full Audioholic
Everyone one loves a Teg! 1990 Acura Integra GS, 185,000 miles, still runs like a charm! :) I don't do too much "racing" with it, but I need to get a new Oxygen gauge and air filter. Maybe one of those racing ones?

And my off-roading vehicle of choice, 1995 Land Rover Discovery. 120,000 miles, leather seats, sunroof, CD player... and it never gets stuck in the mud!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis