Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
Hi Ho said:
Yep, and the strange thing is that it doesn't show any signs of wear. It doesn't chatter or anything.

It doesn't have A/C, unfortunately. :( It's HOT in the summer.
No a/c, or it doesn't work?

Duffinator

Duffinator

Audioholic Field Marshall
Buckeyefan 1 said:
Dumb question, but why is the seat down so low? Are you short? :)
When you are riding Trials you don't sit down. Sheep, did you see my rides much earlier in this thread?

Sorry Zumbo but the new G35 was too cool looking not to post.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Duffinator said:
When you are riding Trials you don't sit down. Sheep, did you see my rides much earlier in this thread?

Sorry Zumbo but the new G35 was too cool looking not to post.
Yes, very nice, a little XC, but nice ;)

The seat is down for 2 reasons.

1.) It gets in the way when you are doing tricks

2.) you don't sit on it.

Look up bikes called Monteys, they have no seat at all. I really want one, but $$

As for being short, I'm 5'8"...

SheepStar

Last edited:
Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
No a/c, or it doesn't work?
It doesn't have A/C at all. This is a barebones DX model. The 95 Civic is also a DX model but it has A/C.

A/C should be standard on all cars. :D

Francious70

Francious70

Senior Audioholic
I forgot about this thread, here my new ride, along with all the others I mentioned on page 1.

B

Brandst

Junior Audioholic
Here are both of mine on the infamous Tail of the Dragon in TN. Only mods so far are Tein S-tech springs for a 1" drop and a Racing Beat dual exhaust that was installed after the pic was taken.

Steve

Attachments

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
Brandst said:
Here are both of mine on the infamous Tail of the Dragon in TN. Only mods so far are Tein S-tech springs for a 1" drop and a Racing Beat dual exhaust that was installed after the pic was taken.

Steve
.....sweet roadcar and a curvy woman....you in good shape, young man.....

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
Francious70 said:
I forgot about this thread, here my new ride, along with all the others I mentioned on page 1.

.....Francious, is that you in this picture?.....

Francious70

Francious70

Senior Audioholic
The name's Paul, but no, it's not. That's my friend Jo. He looks like a cardboard cutout in that pic.

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
I drive a 2004 Accord V6, a diesel Mercedes G Wagen and a diesel Nissan Patrol, for motorcycle, I have a HRC race kitted RC45.

Matt34

Matt34

Yamahaluver said:
I drive a 2004 Accord V6, a diesel Mercedes G Wagen and a diesel Nissan Patrol, for motorcycle, I have a HRC race kitted RC45.
I wish they sold the Patrols over here in the US. I love those things.

N

naisphoo

Banned
96 toyota camry 4 cylinders with 190,xxx miles and still running very smooth...the best car in the world...toyota...will never buy anything else than a toyota. never has troulble with it. My buddy had a 92 toyota camry with over 230,000 miles. it was a V6. Got stolen last year by some punks and smashed hard... He cried so hard, I couldn't believe it.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
naisphoo said:
96 toyota camry 4 cylinders with 190,xxx miles and still running very smooth...the best car in the world...toyota...will never buy anything else than a toyota. never has troulble with it. My buddy had a 92 toyota camry with over 230,000 miles. it was a V6. Got stolen last year by some punks and smashed hard... He cried so hard, I couldn't believe it.
I had a Toyota Tercel with 328,000 K on it. Got smashed in front of my house by a drunk driver.

SheepStar

Last edited:
shokhead

shokhead

Audioholic General
02 Altima 3.5 SE
05 Specialized Roubaix Comp Double
99 Dodge Caravan 4 bagger{wifes car}

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
Sheep said:
I had a Toyota Tercel with 328,000 K on it. Got smashed in front of my house by a drunk driver.

SheepStar
I purchased a 76 Toyota Corola 1.6L "sport coupe" in '84 that was smashed in the front with 300000 plus on the broken odo. I went to see it, we put in a new battery, chained the front-end to a tree, and slammed it in reverse. This pulled the front-end out enough to put in a radiator from a junkyard. I plunked down 400 bucks, cleaned the deer $h!* out of the backseat, and drove it for two years. Sold it to the guys nephew I bought it from for 350. That thing had a three speed automatic, and would bark second gear. It would run 110 mph. What a car. This is part of the reason I buy Toyota today.

KeithT

KeithT

Audioholic Intern
1972 Chevy Blazer
396 big block
Turbo400 tranny
8in lift
1-ton axles
38in super swampers

Matt34

Matt34

That's a nice Blazer!!

Okay, since all these big trucks are showing up I'll post my old Nissan.

1994 Nissan King cab
bobbed the bed 18"
Solid front axle conversion using a 86 Jeep Waggoner D44
Detriot lockers and 5.13 gears front and rear
35" Goodyear MT/R
Herculined sides
ARB Snorkle
Custom bumpers and skidplates

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Matt34 said:
That's a nice Blazer!!

Okay, since all these big trucks are showing up I'll post my old Nissan.

1994 Nissan King cab
bobbed the bed 18"
Solid front axle conversion using a 86 Jeep Waggoner D44
Detriot lockers and 5.13 gears front and rear
35" Goodyear MT/R
Herculined sides
ARB Snorkle
Custom bumpers and skidplates
Oh man, fix that camber! :p

Yeah, Toyotas are quite reliable. Mine needed new driver shafts (CV joints were toast) and it had an oil leek coming from the valve cover. I put a magnaflow muffler on it and it was literally a straight pipe with some holes in it. It had a nice bassy exhaust note. Man I wish I still had that car.

SheepStar

Matt34

Matt34

Hey, it literally just got finished when I took that picture. Garage alignment and BB's in the tires for balance, I put some shims in to fix the camber. It ended up being a trailer queen anyways:p

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis