Post up things that you “Hate” Anything goes.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
El Cheapo?? I get that. I see a 'project' and the estimated cost. My mind says I can that for a lot less. Half-way through my body is yelling "Dumba$$!! You ain't 20 years old anymore!"
Exactly! That is what I just went through. Never again. I will just prepare and have it all moved for me. That is, as long as it is not over a couple hundred bucks. Might even get my nephews to box everything up for me minus my "audio stuff"........LOL!!!! Sorry, but only I do that. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Not 20-years old either and I am feeling every bit of it as we speak. Pain is NOT something I tolerate very well.

Cheers,

Phil

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I hate it when my fellow conservative buddies deny global warming and climate change. BRO STEP OUTSIDE! Louisiana in the summer, not fun.
Um. It's called climate change now....o_O

Remember when it was cold in October...

TechHDS

Audioholic General
FINALLY finished my move! Lord am I ever spent. Even have a jump on getting things organized at my new place. But, I still HATE moving! ;););)

Cheers,

Phil
Nicely done Phil! Last time I moved the first thing I set up was my bedroom than yep all my gear. Lol. Rest up some Phil!

Mike

TechHDS

Audioholic General
I hate it when my fellow conservative buddies deny global warming and climate change. BRO STEP OUTSIDE! Louisiana in the summer, not fun.
So true, the humidity is so thick you can cut it with a butter knife sometimes. Got done with my 4 mile walk today heat and humidity took a lot out of me.

Mike

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Nicely done Phil! Last time I moved the first thing I set up was my bedroom than yep all my gear. Lol. Rest up some Phil!

Mike
Thanks Mike! Getting things done slowly but surely. Plan to take it easy tomorrow. Then back at it over the weekend. One day at a time bro! Hope all is well your way as well.

Cheers,

Phil

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Thanks Mike! Getting things done slowly but surely. Plan to take it easy tomorrow. Then back at it over the weekend. One day at a time bro! Hope all is well your way as well.

Cheers,

Phil
Good to hear from you Phil, doing good down here been doing a lot of walking lost a lot of lbs. That’s pretty much what I do one day at a time is a good thing many blessing to you Phil!

Mike

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Good to hear from you Phil, doing good down here been doing a lot of walking lost a lot of lbs. That’s pretty much what I do one day at a time is a good thing many blessing to you Phil!

Mike
Sounds good Mike. I plan to do some extra walking as soon as I can get to it. So much going on right now my head is spinning. Like you say, one day at a time. Only way I know how to keep it all together. :):):)

Cheers,

Phil

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
New one this morning. I'm just out of the shower and wife told me I missed a call on my cell. It's my shop foreman. I call back and he's having trouble with the CNC but I can hear yelling in the background and the shop foreman and Ops Mgr go at it. I'm thinking WTF...I don't need this today. Effing drama... Switch plans, wife takes kids to school and I head for my shop. Get in, fix the CNC (simple issue that pops up when it's hot and humid like it's been all week). Now I have to deal with the people side. Foreman is sick and living in temp housing since his ex-gf set fire to his rental home. So he doesn't really have a place to stay home and rest up/get healthy. So he's all jacked up on cold meds and 5-hour energy drinks. So when CNC problem came up, he was over the top, Ops Mgr took it bad and he flew off the handle.

Ugh... Working would be some much easier if I didn't have to deal with people.

kystorm

kystorm

Audioholic
I hate ebay sellers that intentionally make misleading listings in order to scam would be buyers.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Foreman is sick and living in temp housing since his ex-gf set fire to his rental home. So he doesn't really have a place to stay home and rest up/get healthy. So he's all jacked up on cold meds and 5-hour energy drinks. So when CNC problem came up, he was over the top, Ops Mgr took it bad and he flew off the handle.

Damn. Crazy people just mess everything up. My wife asked me if I wanted to apply for my manager's job...I told her I'm not good at dealing with people drama because I don't care about their personal issues as long as they do their job. Leave home at home, leave work at work...Amazes me how many people aren't able to do this.

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
Um. It's called climate change now....o_O

Remember when it was cold in October...

Lol :D!!! Nicely done. Let me put it to your this way, I'd trust a scientist rather than politicians 99.9% of the time. Besides half the politicians here in LA are corrupt anyways. Don't even get me started on that one.

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
So true, the humidity is so thick you can cut it with a butter knife sometimes. Got done with my 4 mile walk today heat and humidity took a lot out of me.

Mike
Every time I cut the grass my shirt is almost soaked. I don't mind the heat but I do mind the humidity. Good luck out there fellas!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Lol :D!!! Nicely done. Let me put it to your this way, I'd trust a scientist rather than politicians 99.9% of the time. Besides half the politicians here in LA are corrupt anyways. Don't even get me started on that one.
Pretty sure it's easier to find a four leaf clover than a politician that isn't corrupt...

TechHDS

Audioholic General
New one this morning. I'm just out of the shower and wife told me I missed a call on my cell. It's my shop foreman. I call back and he's having trouble with the CNC but I can hear yelling in the background and the shop foreman and Ops Mgr go at it. I'm thinking WTF...I don't need this today. Effing drama... Switch plans, wife takes kids to school and I head for my shop. Get in, fix the CNC (simple issue that pops up when it's hot and humid like it's been all week). Now I have to deal with the people side. Foreman is sick and living in temp housing since his ex-gf set fire to his rental home. So he doesn't really have a place to stay home and rest up/get healthy. So he's all jacked up on cold meds and 5-hour energy drinks. So when CNC problem came up, he was over the top, Ops Mgr took it bad and he flew off the handle.

She burned his home!! Wow! Bi$$hes be crazy! o_O I hate that!!

Mike

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
I also forgot...the cat puked on my computer backpack last night. Joy.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
I hate the local electric power company. They sent me a letter saying "We surveyed other customers within a one mile radius and you seem to be using more power". This is a 505 sq. ft. upstairs studio apartment, how the heck can I be using more juice than the mega-shopping-mall complex a mile away, or the 20 acre 4 storey office complex across the street? Now there are empty apartments in this complex so yea, I would be using more power than them, right? :(

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
The plastic feet on my boxed fan broke during my move. Went to both Walmart and/or Lowe's only to no avail. Apparently, universal replacement feet are not even made. Really really hate that. That means I will now have to buy a new fan just b/c the feet are broke. Nothing wrong w/it otherwise. Ugh! :mad::mad::mad: Sorry, but I am an El Cheapo to the extreme.

Cheers,

Phil

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
The plastic feet on my boxed fan broke during my move. Went to both Walmart and/or Lowe's only to no avail. Apparently, universal replacement feet are not even made. Really really hate that. That means I will now have to buy a new fan just b/c the feet are broke. Nothing wrong w/it otherwise. Ugh! :mad::mad::mad: Sorry, but I am an El Cheapo to the extreme.

Cheers,

Phil
Couple slabs of wood from a busted pallet behind a store and some metal screws and it's fixed. Don't need screws anymore, just some construction adhesive or super glue. Spouse might not be impressed but it's fixed and didn't have to buy a new fan.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Couple slabs of wood from a busted pallet behind a store and some metal screws and it's fixed. Don't need screws anymore, just some construction adhesive or super glue. Spouse might not be impressed but it's fixed and didn't have to buy a new fan.
Thanks Mid for the info. However, problem is already solved. Just ordered a brand new set of fan feet for only $2 plus $1.82 shipping. So, for only $3.82 I will not need a new fan now. The feet are shipping out of Franklin, TN which is really not that far from me. I even have family in Franklin.:):):)

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis