highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Doesn't seem to me like they're going to have a whole lot of success given the shape of the economy.
But, but, but....."Joe Biden Claims A Record Number of Americans Feel Financially Comfortable"........

He doesn't understand why we need oil, either- it's used for far more than just vehicle fuel and generating power.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
But, but, but....."Joe Biden Claims A Record Number of Americans Feel Financially Comfortable"........

He doesn't understand why we need oil, either- it's used for far more than just vehicle fuel and generating power.

Wow, a link.;) Agreed, but crappy page setup with all them ads.

highfigh

highfigh

Wow, a link.;) Agreed, but crappy page setup with all them ads.
You seem to be saying that I don't post links- I post links most of the time, but just as you did here, someone bashes the link for some reason.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
You seem to be saying that I don't post links- I post links most of the time, but just as you did here, someone bashes the link for some reason.
I rarely have seen you post links, like maybe twice. Agreed means agreed, but yeah I imagine I'm bashing it cause it's conservative. The page layout sucks though.

highfigh

highfigh

I rarely have seen you post links, like maybe twice. Agreed means agreed, but yeah I imagine I'm bashing it cause it's conservative. The page layout sucks though.
I provide links anytime I don't want people to tell me to post links to my comments, which is ALWAYS. I also do that when I have quoted someone or taken a passage from a link- otherwise, it's plagiarism. If a comment is or should have been very well known, which the ones about leaving the country if Bush wins, I won't necessarily post a link because it was repeated so often at the time but then, people have an interesting habit of developing 'convenient amnesia'.

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
"On Thursday, President Joe Biden said the US will face high fuel prices "as long as it takes" for Russia's invasion into Ukraine to be thwarted." could have been one of the headlines. He still wants to blame Putin for high US gas prices.
Obviously Putins brutal invasion of Ukraine has not made an impact at all. :rolleyes:

highfigh

highfigh

Obviously Putins brutal invasion of Ukraine has not made an impact at all. :rolleyes:
Never said it wasn't adding to the problems but the price had risen about 55% before he ever invaded. Of course, that number is from only a few days before, but the way gas price increases come well before an actual event, I think it's time for a new way to set this.

That guy needs to watch his own demise, in real time, on TV.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
"Liberal World Order," regarding an indefinite time period on high gas prices.:confused: On the news.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis