highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
High temps in AZ are nothing new- it depends on your elevation and proximity to asphalt & concrete. Our family went to AZ in 1969 and it was 116°F the first day, 124°F the second. I have also been on three rafting trips in the Grand Canyon and when the Sun has been shining on dark stone all day and heat radiates from it all night, 100°-110° would be a relief.

I have to wonder if anyone told Biden about the temperatures in the Middle East. I can imagine him getting off of Air Force One and saying "Jesus! It's too hot- why would anyone want to live here?" and going back in.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
I have to wonder if anyone told Biden about the temperatures in the Middle East. I can imagine him getting off of Air Force One and saying "Jesus! It's too hot- why would anyone want to live here?" and going back in.
That reminded me of the old Sam Kinison joke about the 1980s famine in Ethiopia. Of course this is in bad taste.
"Don't send them food, send them luggage....they live in a desert!....AHHHHHH".

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I thought getting moderates in was a desirable objective. I get the tactics but if there could be a flag thrown for "unsportsman" like conduct, this would be it. No matter which side does it.

The 'Comucrats' have got this country so screwed up that they are scrambling to do whatever.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The 'Comucrats' have got this country so screwed up that they are scrambling to do whatever.
Doesn't seem to me like they're going to have a whole lot of success given the shape of the economy.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General

if the protestors resort to violence, shoot 'em ...........
You hate to see this but, as the old sayin' goes. "good for the goose, good for the gander"....

She says that: “No home address is out of bounds.” Well, except for her own.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
My comment was 'tongue-n-cheek', but I suspect you knew that.... ;)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Nancy, God help us.......

Shifting gears, 'Are you ready for a Recession' !!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
ZeroHedge as a "credible" source or is that just a cover for your boner admiration for Nancy? :rolleyes:

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Nancy, God help us.......

Shifting gears, 'Are you ready for a Recession' !!

Thanks. ZH has a sizable following in the NY finance world. The articles I have seen kind of reminds me of the anarchy of MAD magazine or the days of the early internet but for Wall Street.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks. ZH has a sizable following in the NY finance world. The articles I have seen kind of reminds me of the anarchy of MAD magazine or the days of the early internet but for Wall Street.
So you are buying the ZeroHedge crap? A very well known site for disinformation and support for Putin?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Understood, perhaps this perspective won't get ole 'Treller' all twitchy ..........

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
So you are buying the ZeroHedge crap? A very well known site for disinformation and support for Putin?
Interesting. No one has sent me an article from ZH that supports Putin. Then again, if they did they would be mere words not actions. Seems to me there are many supporting Putin through their actions are the Europeans and others who continue to buy fuel from him supplying his war machine or not taking action to punish his main ally China. As far as "disinformation" goes that's the price you pay for free speech. To think otherwise is illiberal.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis