Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
That's impossible, he's a Democrat ?? !! LMAO !!
You're buying into the MAGA narrative of a rigged justice system and witch-hunts, and that is out of the authoritarian play-book.

Politicians across the political spectrum are investigated or indicted. Here's a current one of a Democrat:

>>>FBI agents seized the cell phones of New York City Mayor Eric Adams as part of a federal investigation into campaign fundraising, a person familiar with the matter told CNN on Friday.

The agents seized the phones and an iPad earlier this week pursuant to a court authorized search warrant, the person said.

The seizure is a dramatic escalation of the federal probe into whether foreign money was funneled to his campaign, bringing it directly to the mayor, a Democrat. The investigation is being handled by the FBI and the US attorney’s office for the Southern District of New York. Adams has not been accused of any wrongdoing so far, but he is the latest politician to come under scrutiny for ties to foreign governments – in his case Turkey.

The seizure came days after the FBI raided the home of Adams’ chief fundraiser as part of the investigation to determine whether the mayor’s 2021 campaign conspired with a Brooklyn-based construction company to funnel foreign money into campaign coffers.

The New York Times first reported the seizure of Adams’ electronic devices. To obtain a search warrant, prosecutors would need to convince a judge that they have probable cause that there is evidence of a crime on the electronic devices.
...<<<

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
You're buying into the MAGA narrative of a rigged justice system and witch-hunts, and that is out of the authoritarian play-book.
ah, no it was a tongue-n-cheek comment, nothing more. You read too much into it .........

On a more recent blunder ........

one positive, he didn't trip and fall !

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
She is the one who resigned after news of questionable estate transfers or something?
Second link above says tax fraud, but I wouldn't be surprised. It's the Trumps LOL. I also like the part on doing homework for Trump to get him into college. Or her "my god!" comment on Trump's base LOL.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I saw a video of Obama and he wasn't wearing his wedding ring. Who wants to start a conspiracy theory about that?
means absolutely nothing. Like has been noted, a lot of men just don't wear one all the time. I don't wear mine , working in the yard, working with any type of power tool, working on a car, fishing or hunting, any on the water activities, and some people as they age develop arthritis in their hands and fingers which makes ring wearing almost impossible.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
means absolutely nothing. Like has been noted, a lot of men just don't wear one all the time. I don't wear mine , working in the yard, working with any type of power tool, working on a car, fishing or hunting, any on the water activities, and some people as they age develop arthritis in their hands and fingers which makes ring wearing almost impossible.
Do you really think he does ANY of the activities you mentioned? I saw one comment that he sometimes removes it because he doesn't want it to fall off.........right.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis