Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan

to think, 40 years ago it was one of my favorite towns. Today, it borders on a disgrace .......

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Who writes the script for this bloomin' idiot ?? 'Other Team' ??? It's not a soccer match Biden !!!

Every time he opens his mouth he further reinforces his dementia .........

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Who writes the script for this bloomin' idiot ?? 'Other Team' ??? It's not a soccer match Biden !!!

Every time he opens his mouth he further reinforces his dementia .........

In light of your own dementia, would you like someone to explain this to you?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan

and it would have been worse if Sleepy Joe were allowed to forgive those student loans ! But what the hell, lets throw another 100 billion plus at Ukraine and Israel ;)
USA could take back the tax handouts the Republican President handed out in 2017. As for you disliking helping USA's friends and allies in dire need when brutally attacked is nothing new from you.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
USA could take back the tax handouts the Republican President handed out in 2017. As for you disliking helping USA's friends and allies in dire need when brutally attacked is nothing new from you.
LOL, I knew I could bait you, you're like a dime store novel kid !! How much has your little slice of the world given to the cause ? As for the citizens of Ukraine, yes I feel for them. But for one of the most corrupt Gov't in Europe ??
Regardless, our enemies love it, they can bleed us dry financially !

WWIII might be right around the corner .........

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
LOL, I knew I could bait you, you're like a dime store novel kid !! How much has your little slice of the world given to the cause ? As for the citizens of Ukraine, yes I feel for them. But for one of the most corrupt Gov't in Europe ??
Regardless, our enemies love it, they can bleed us dry financially !

WWIII might be right around the corner .........
You sound exactly like a MAGA Republican with a tenuous grip on reality. Americas enemies loves people like you that are easy marks for their propaganda.

As for budget deficits: Republicans only care about it when Democrats runs the government.

1698074541354.png

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
You sound exactly like a MAGA Republican with a tenuous grip on reality.
and you are what ? A fiscally irresponsible foreign liberal with a tenuous grip on your 'Johnson' ?

As for budget deficits: Republicans only care about it when Democrats runs the government.
Your point is taken ......... for when the previous knucklehead (Trump) ran the show he rang up the deficit by another 7.1 trillion in four years. The current misfit (Biden) has done the same amount in less than three !!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
and you are what ? A fiscally irresponsible foreign liberal with a tenuous grip on your 'Johnson' ?
You managed to quote my first sentence but not the second one: "Americas enemies loves people like you that are easy marks for their propaganda." So it was not about being fiscally responsible or not, but about parroting and believing propaganda from Americas enemies.

Your point is taken ......... for when the previous knucklehead (Trump) ran the show he rang up the deficit by another 7.1 trillion in four years. The current misfit (Biden) has done the same amount in less than three !!
A sizeable part of that deficit is inherited from the previous Republican Administration when the Republicans controlled of the White House and Congress, and further on with bipartisan support. That continued when Biden became President with bipartisan support, so yes, America got a big deficit. The response and fallout from the deadly COVID epidemic contributed big time to the deficit. Then there is the push for bringing manufacturing and hi-tech industry back to USA as well as the climate

As your economy improves cutbacks should be made to reduce the deficit. You can, for instance, start with eliminating the Republican 2017 tax cuts.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
You managed to quote my first sentence but not the second one: "Americas enemies loves people like you that are easy marks for their propaganda." So it was not about being fiscally responsible or not, but about parroting and believing propaganda from Americas enemies.
didn't need to, your propaganda needed no further regurgitation............

A sizeable part of that deficit is inherited from the previous Republican Administration when the Republicans controlled of the White House and Congress, and further on with bipartisan support. That continued when Biden became President with bipartisan support, so yes, America got a big deficit. The response and fallout from the deadly COVID epidemic contributed big time to the deficit. Then there is the push for bringing manufacturing and hi-tech industry back to USA as well as the climate

As your economy improves cutbacks should be made to reduce the deficit. You can, for instance, start with eliminating the Republican 2017 tax cuts.
Yep, my point exactly, BOTH administrations suck ! At least the previous Democrat I voted for knew how to balance a budget. I will admit though, I didn't vote for him the first time. Given who he is married to I forgave him for the Monica incident ;)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Well, don't forget the Bush son's tax breaks. ;)
I hear the two may be 10T over all these years.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Yep, my point exactly, BOTH administrations suck ! At least the previous Democrat I voted for knew how to balance a budget. I will admit though, I didn't vote for him the first time. Given who he is married to I forgave him for the Monica incident ;)
Republican congress. Don't really care for Newt as a human being, but gotta give him credit. He and the GOP at the time the highest GDP. I believe even higher than Reagan in the 80s.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis