highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
From above.

While there is some merit to transgender stuff in the classroom, in the end its about driving Christianity into public schools. Teaching bible study, which if it were really taught accurately would drive it right back out of schools. Not a big fan of might makes right. I'm even open to schools individually deciding for themselves. But it wouldn't be. That's where state rights comes into play.

There's a saying someone once said: it isn't religion I fear. It's people in religion I fear.
It could be addressed without religion entering the discussion, but if it is, that doesn't last.

If I had kids, I wouldn't want an outsider guiding them on something like this. This is very different from the human biology/sex ed in grade school- that's objective, this isn't.

I completely agree with your last comment.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It could be addressed without religion entering the discussion, but if it is, that doesn't last.

If I had kids, I wouldn't want an outsider guiding them on something like this. This is very different from the human biology/sex ed in grade school- that's objective, this isn't.

I completely agree with your last comment.
The article is commenting on TX. It was mentioned transgender is the driving force. I assume that meant for something else (ie Christian nationalism, Bible in the classroom etc).

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
But Joe, I thought you said no more wall construction under your watch ? ;)

highfigh

highfigh

I'm not sure he would understand much of what he saw about nuclear subs but the problem- if he remembers many of the details, he could have blathered on and bragged about them without understanding that he was giving away details that need to be kept secret. OTOH, China and Russia haven't had problems getting military secrets in the past, so.....

highfigh

highfigh

But Joe, I thought you said no more wall construction under your watch ? ;)

If I could stand to watch or listen to her, I would check for KJP to spin this to look like it was Biden's idea all along. And listen to Mayorkas, changing his tune without any shame, whatesoever.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
If I could stand to watch or listen to her, I would check for KJP to spin this to look like it was Biden's idea all along.
agreed, too funny !

And listen to Mayorkas, changing his tune without any shame, whatesoever.
typical swamp rat, Biden's handlers have done a poop job with regards to the border.

highfigh

highfigh

agreed, too funny !

typical swamp rat, Biden's handlers have done a poop job with regards to the border.
KJP likes to argue, but Mayorkas sometimes acts like he took a handful of Xanax.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not sure he would understand much of what he saw about nuclear subs but the problem- if he remembers many of the details, he could have blathered on and bragged about them without understanding that he was giving away details that need to be kept secret. OTOH, China and Russia haven't had problems getting military secrets in the past, so.....
Still carrying water for Trump, I see. Next you’re gonna claim you’re a Never-Trumper, again.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Still carrying water for Trump, I see. Next you’re gonna claim you’re a Never-Trumper, again.
I think he was saying Trump would not know what it means to keep military secrets.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
The situation in Israel is the scariest thing I've seen in my 67 years.
Hostages ??
You know what Hamas wants them for....retaliation will result in execution.
This is insanity friends...pure insanity.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
$6 billion its reported the Biden administration gave to Iran for hostages but they likely used it for war.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis