Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
$6 billion its reported the Biden administration gave to Iran for hostages but they likely used it for war.
Misinformation from Republicans trying to fundraise over the hundreds of murdered people in the Hamas terrorist attack.

Perhaps check your sources for credibility? :)

It’s not yet known if Iran had any direct role in this brutal terrorist attack.

>>>… Republican presidential candidates have slammed the Biden administration, with former President Donald Trump – the front-runner for the GOP nomination – pointing to the administration’s unfreezing of Iranian funds to claim that Biden “betrayed Israel.”

Blinken, however, reiterated Sunday that no money has been spent from the unfrozen funds intended for humanitarian purposes.

“So people are either misinformed or they’re misinforming,” he said. “And either way, it’s wrong.”<<<

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Misinformation from Republicans trying to fundraise over the hundreds of murdered people in the Hamas terrorist attack.

Perhaps check your sources for credibility? :)

It’s not yet known if Iran had any direct role in this brutal terrorist attack.

>>>… Republican presidential candidates have slammed the Biden administration, with former President Donald Trump – the front-runner for the GOP nomination – pointing to the administration’s unfreezing of Iranian funds to claim that Biden “betrayed Israel.”

Blinken, however, reiterated Sunday that no money has been spent from the unfrozen funds intended for humanitarian purposes.

“So people are either misinformed or they’re misinforming,” he said. “And either way, it’s wrong.”<<<

My bad. Hugh Hewitt was my source. ;)

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
$6 billion its reported the Biden administration gave to Iran for hostages but they likely used it for war.
Some of the reports I saw indicate that Hamas fired 7500 rockets- let's see who made them and how recently they were made.......

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan

regardless of the fact that Iran has not received their 'wire transfer' yet does anyone believe they will truly use it for 'humanitarian' purposes ? They are a dung-hole country that supports terrorism ..........

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

regardless of the fact that Iran has not received their 'wire transfer' yet does anyone believe they will truly use it for 'humanitarian' purposes ? They are a dung-hole country that supports terrorism ..........
No. Biden gave them that for 5 prisoners I heard. :rolleyes:

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
No. Biden gave them that for 5 prisoners I heard. :rolleyes:
who did you hear that from, Trump ? LOL !! that is not what the reuters article I posted referenced as to the 6B......

What's with this Biden 'gave' crap, please explain......

Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
That $6B is not US $ but others that are/were sanctioned.
To set the record straight on Iran getting all that $$$ is that firstly, it is Iranian money that was sanctioned some time back, monies from previous trades but locked up in time with sanctions. This money is from other sources, not from us, I am sure.

So far nothing is given to Iran. The money is or will be handled by 3rd parties, humanitarian agencies.
There are restrictions on what it can be used for.
Yes, Iran can repurpose their funds in the future as they don't have to spend on humanitarian use when they get the $$$.

But, I don't claim to have photographic memory. :D

further edit:
money is in bank in Quatar.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
who did you hear that from, Trump ? LOL !! that is not what the reuters article I posted referenced as to the 6B......

What's with this Biden 'gave' crap, please explain......
I don't think it was Trump, but he sure sounded drunk again. :) It was probably Hugh Hewitt.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis