Play Room/inhouse Daycare

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Pretty amazing at first. There's only a small amount of answers that satisfy that equation. Concentrate, for example, on the number 63, one of the possible answers. The results of the globe will always be the symbol next to the number 63.

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
brian32672 said:
OK Mule, If you can figure out how this one works let me know....
http://louhi.kempele.fi/~skyostil/archive/dump/flash/psychic.swf
.....Brian, I just got in from having to work again to Van Buren and back....yeah, back-to-back turns....whew....there was a derailment on the North End a few days ago, and they have been rerouting trains up the West End where I normally work only every now and then....

.....circle of nines, Brian, circle of nines....notice when you play the game the second and each recurring time, the symbols rotate, but the same symbol will be on 9-18-27-36-45-54-63-72-81, one of which will always be your answer....(the idiot savant mule now bows and exits stage-left to get some shut-eye).....

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
mulester7 said:
.circle of nines, Brian, circle of nines....notice when you play the game the second and each recurring time, the symbols rotate, but the same symbol will be on 9-18-27-36-45-54-63-72-81, one of which will always be your answer....(the idiot savant mule now bows and exits stage-left to get some shut-eye).....
Yep, thats right..... OK Next game..

Buckle-meister

Audioholic Field Marshall
mulester7 said:
.....boys, LITTLE, did we know, Clint and Gene knew each other WELL before this site was begun, and were considered a CRACKER-JACK team in the medical profession.....
Sick, Mulester7. Sick. :)

I'm sure we'd all agree that their um, talents, are better served separating casework from receivers than heads from shoulders. ;)

Regards

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
Little Derek was in the 4th grade class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living.

All the typical answers came up, fireman, policeman, salesman, etc...Derek was being uncharacteristically quiet, and the teacher asked him about his father.

Derek said, "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret, and takes off all his clothes in front of other men."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some coloring, and took little Derek aside to ask him, "is that really true about your father?"

"No," said Derek, "he coaches for the Razorbacks, but I was too embarrassed to say so."

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
Sometimes I get stupid stuff like this from my Georgia relatives.
Anyhow I thought some of it was funny.

25 ways to tell if you're truly a Red Neck

1. The Halloween pumpkin on your porch has more teeth than your spouse.

2. You let your twelve-year-old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids.

3. You've been married three times and still have the same in-laws.

4. You think a woman who is "out of your league" bowls on a different night.

5. Jack Daniel's makes your list of "most admired people."

6. You wonder how service stations keep their restrooms so clean.

7. Anyone in your family ever died right after saying, "Hey y'all watch this."

8. You think Dom Perignon is a Mafia leader.

9. Your wife's hairdo was once ruined by a ceiling fan.

10. Your junior prom had a daycare.

11. You think the last words of the Star Spangled Banner are, "Gentlemen start your engines."

12. You lit a match in the bathroom and your house exploded right off its wheels.

13. The bluebook value of your truck goes up and down, depending on how much gas is in it.

14. You have to go outside to get something from the fridge.

15. One of your kids was born on a pool table.

16. You need one more hole punched in your card to get a freebie at the House of Tattoos.

17. You can't get married to your sweetheart because there's a law against it.

18. You think loading a dishwasher means getting your wife drunk.

19. Your toilet paper has page numbers on it.

20. Somebody hollers "Hoe Down" and your girlfriend hits the floor.

21. You have a complete set of salad bowls and they all say "Cool Whip" on the side.

22. The biggest city you've ever been to is Wal-Mart.

23. Your working T.V. sits on top of your non-working T.V.

24. Your neighbors think you're a detective because a cop always brings you home.

25. You missed 5th grade graduation because you had jury duty.

Last edited:
mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
.....Brian, I guess I'm a redneck too, 'cause I mowed my grass one time, and found an old car, my porch collapsed one time and killed seven dogs, and I love to slow-dance at the local Waffle-House....oh well......

.....hey, what has six legs, nine teeth, and only comes out at night?.....yeah, the night-shift crew of three waitresses at my Waffle-House.....

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
Mr. Lamb Fries said:
I am gonna sue you you when I get fired
.....my lawyer's pretty slick, Sir Fries, do what ya' gotta', haha.....hey, on the windmill hole, line up the ball far left, and bounce off the wall on the left side right at the mouth of the left tunnel....I have honestly shot a 19 on that course, but only one time, and have scored 20 a bunch of times, but you gotta' get lucky on a couple of them to get 20, I assure you....yeah, I've played it a zillion times, and pretty well worked out the bounce points and velocities......

Mr. Lamb Fries

Mr. Lamb Fries

Full Audioholic
mulester7 said:
.....my lawyer's pretty slick, Sir Fries, do what ya' gotta', ......

Ill settle out of court for that sony 70 inch plasma :rolleyes:

but if it goes to court, my attorneys name is Johnney Cockring from the lawfirm...Doowe Cheatem and How :D

Mr. Lamb Fries

Mr. Lamb Fries

Full Audioholic
mulester7 said:
What the H%ll does she feed that dog? Maybe we shouldnt ask?!

Something we should all live by!-THE MAN CODE

This is it. So it has been written, so it shall be....The CODE (29rules for men)
1. Thou shall not rent the movie Chocolat
2. Under no circumstances may 2 men share an umbrella.
3. Any man who brings a camera to a bachelor party may be legally killed and eaten by his fellow partygoers.
4. When you are queried by a buddy's wife, girlfriend, mother,father,priest, shrink, dentist, accountant, or dog walker, you need not and should not provide any use-ful information whatsoever as to his whereabouts. You are permitted to deny his very existence.
5. Unless he murdered someone in your immediate family, you must bail a friend out of jail within 12 hours.
6. You may exaggerate any anecdote told in a bar by 50 percent without recrimination; beyond that, anyone within earshot is allowed to call BULL****.(Exception: Within trying to pick up a girl, the allowable exaggeration rate rises to 400 percent)
7. If you've known a guy for more than 24 hours, his sister is off-limits forever.
8. The minimum amount of time you have to wait for another guy who's running late is 5 minutes. for a girl, you are required to wait 10 minutes for every point of otness she scores on the classic 1-10 scale.
9. Complaining about the brand of free beer in a buddies refrigerator is forbidd .... You may gripe if the temperature is unsuitable.
10. No man is ever required to buy a birthday present for another man. In fact, even remembering a friends birthday is strictly optional and slightly gay.
11. Agreeing to distract the ugly friend of a hot babe your buddy is trying to hook up with is your legal duty. Should you get carried away with your good deed an end up having sex with the beast, your pal is forbidden to speak of it, even at your bachelor party.
12. Before dating a buddy's ex, you are required to ask his permission and he, in return is required to grant it.
13. Women who claim they "love to watch sports" must be treated as spies until they demonstrate knowledge of the game and the ability to pick a buffalo wing clean.
14. If a man's zipper is down, that's his problem- you didn't see nothin'.
15. The universal compensation for buddies who help you move is beer.
16. A man must never own a cat or like his girlfriend's cat.
17. You girlfriend must bond with your buddy's girlfriends within 30 minutes of meeting them. You are not required to make nice with her gal pals significant friends - low-level sports bonding is all the law requires.
18. When stumbling upon other guys watching a sports event, you may always ask the score of the game in progress, but you may never ask who's playing.
19. When your girlfriend/wife expresses a desire to fix her whiney friend up with your pal, you may give her the go-ahead only if you'll be able to warn your budd and give him time to prepare excuses about joining the priesthood.
20. It is permissible to consume a fruity chick drink only when you're sunning on a tropical beach... and it's delivered by a topless supermodel... and it's free.
21. Unless you're in prison, never fight naked.
22. A man in the company of a hot, suggestively dressed woman must remain sober enough to fight.
23. If a buddy is outnumbered, out manned, or too drunk to fight,you must jump into the fight. Exception: If within the last 24 hours his actions have caused you to think, "What this guy needs is a good ***-whoopin", then you may sit back and enjoy.
24.Phrases that may NOT be uttered to another man while weight lifting: "Yeah, baby, push it!"
"C'mon, give me one more! Harder!"
"Another set and we can hit the showers."
" Nice arse, are you a Sagittarius?"
25.Never hesitate to reach for the last beer or the last slice of pizza, but not both. That's just plain mean.
26. If you compliment a guy on his six-pack, you better be referring to his beer.
27. Never join your girlfriend/wife in discussing a buddy, except when she's witholding sex pending your response.
28. Never talk to a man in the bathroom unless you're on equal footing: either both urinating or both waiting in line. In all other situations, a nod is all the conversation you need.
29.If a buddy is already singing along to a song in the car, you may not join him .....too gay.

Last edited:
mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
""THE POINT SYSTEM OF WAF""

In the world of romance, one single rule applies to the men:

Make the woman happy.

Do something she likes, and you get points.

Do something she dislikes, and points are subtracted.

You don't get any points for doing something she expects.

Here is a guide to the point system :

==============================

SIMPLE DUTIES:

You make the bed. (+1)

You make the bed, but forget the decorative pillow. (0)

You throw the bedspread over rumpled sheets. (-1)

You go out to buy her what she wants. (+5)

In the rain. (+10)

But return with beer. (-15)

You check out a suspicious noise at night. (0)

You check out a suspicious noise and it is nothing. (0)

You check out a suspicious noise and it is something. (+5)

You pummel it with an iron rod. (+10)

It's her pet. (-25)

SOCIAL ENGAGEMENTS:

You stay by her side for the entire party. (0)

You stay by her side for a while, then leave to chat with college buddy (-2)

Named Tina. (-4)

Tina is a dancer. (-10)

Tina has breast implants. (-80)

Really big breast implants. (-200)

HER BIRTHDAY:

You take her out to dinner. (0)

You take her out to dinner and it's not a sports bar. (+1)

Okay, it is a sports bar. (-2)

And it's all-you-can-eat night. (-3)

It's a sports bar, it's all-you-can-eat night, and your face is painted the colors of your favorite team. (-10)

A NIGHT OUT:

You take her to a movie. (+2)

You take her to a movie she likes. (+4)

You take her to a movie you hate. (+6)

You take her to a movie you like. (-2)

And it's called "Death Cop". (-3)

You lied and said it was a foreign film about orphans that was featured on "Oprah". (-15)

YOUR PHYSIQUE:

You develop a noticeable potbelly. (-15)

You develop a noticeable potbelly and exercise to get rid of it (+10)

You develop a noticeable potbelly and resort to baggy jeans and baggy Hawaiian shirts. (-30)

You say, "It doesn't matter, you have one too." (-10,000)

ENJOY THE 'BIG' QUESTION:

She asks, "Do I look fat?" (-5) (Yes, you LOSE points no matter WHAT you say.)

You hesitate in responding. (-10)

You reply, "Where?" (-35)

Any other response. (-20)

COMMUNICATION:

When she wants to talk about a problem, you listen, displaying what looks like a concerned __expression. (0)

You listen for over 30 minutes. (+50)

You listen for more than 30 minutes without looking at the TV. (+500)

She realizes this is because you have fallen asleep.(-5,000)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis