BruZZi

BruZZi

Full Audioholic
Wow you got a great deal its a good thing you bought it when you did.
Thanks. :)

I couldn't believe myself when I paid less for the 500M + 3Y Extended Warranty + TS02PM Stand compared to the Panny 50V10 (which was the TV I was planning to get). :) :)

TheFactor

TheFactor

Audioholic Field Marshall
Thanks. :)

I couldn't believe myself when I paid less for the 500M + 3Y Extended Warranty + TS02PM Stand compared to the Panny 50V10 (which was the TV I was planning to get). :) :)

For sure a score ! Its such a good feeling when those opportunities are there for the taking and you take advantage of them and are able to look back and be very happy with your choice .

TheFactor

TheFactor

OK well im looking into this pro-101fd a little deeper there checking to see excactly whats involved to do the switch cost wise. Im still undecided but leaning towards the Pioneer elite at this point.

BruZZi

BruZZi

Full Audioholic
For sure a score ! Its such a good feeling when those opportunities are there for the taking and you take advantage of them and are able to look back and be very happy with your choice .
Yup. :D

OK well im looking into this pro-101fd a little deeper there checking to see excactly whats involved to do the switch cost wise. Im still undecided but leaning towards the Pioneer elite at this point.
Definitively a great TV. :)

Since you are going to lose 15" of diagonal screen, is there any way you can re-arrange your setup to make the viewing distance closer to the TV???

TheFactor

TheFactor

Updated Update : )

Ok with all this black level rising issues going and CNET removing the V10 from there top choice due to all the reports of Black level rising issues. It ruined the experience of owning my dream display and the what ifs hanging over my head as far as what if it happens to me and Panny turns there back on me. It really left a bitter taste in my mouth. So even though im totaly happy with the Panny except for a green tint on skin tones when in the THX mode that I just noticed today "although there is a update fix for it" some havent noticed that the update corrected it, so With this going on I decided to switch Displays.They found a new in the box PIONEER KURO pdp6020fd and I scored it for $3300 . I should hopefuly have it by next weekend and hopefuly i'll be able to enjoy this one without having the Black level rise issue hanging over my head .

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry, and Congrats! So you swap one great display for another. :cool: With a good amount of money in the pocket I presume.

TheFactor

TheFactor

Sorry, and Congrats! So you swap one great display for another. :cool: With a good amount of money in the pocket I presume.
Thanks :) Although I wont be getting anything extra back because they both retailed for 3999 and I had got the Panny for 3300 and change but added the black tie warranty and calibration after break in. So basically they gave me the same discount on the Pioneer so its just a straight swap including the 4 year warranty , calibration and free delivery. Im pretty excited again lol these Pioneers are really hard to find now and online there going for 4000 and up so im pretty happy with the price. Thanks again Josten for all your help and im sorry that it turned out this way but it might be a blessing in disguise. I think i'll stay off the display sections on the forums so I can enjoy this one :)

G

Gov

Senior Audioholic
Hey Factor, great price on that Pioneer! Enjoy it! I would probably do the same in your position :cool:

TheFactor

TheFactor

Thanks Gov ! It was very hard to give up the Panny and i've spent weeks trying not to but the hype finally got the best of me and like I said the what ifs were really getting to me. But I still stand behind my beliefs that it was a small percentage with those issues but didnt want to take the chance since I still had a way out .

TheFactor

TheFactor

Ok all the paperwork is complete and I'll have the Pioneer Kuro by this weekend :D

C

CypherMax

Junior Audioholic
Ok all the paperwork is complete and I'll have the Pioneer Kuro by this weekend :D
I have had my pro 111-fd for a year now and couldn't be happier. My dad also is expecting his KURO to be delivered this week. Factor its the best money you've ever spent! Good Luck!
P.S. looks like you got the last of the lot every time a KURO sells the price goes up on the ones that are left.

TheFactor

TheFactor

I have had my pro 111-fd for a year now and couldn't be happier. My dad also is expecting his KURO to be delivered this week. Factor its the best money you've ever spent! Good Luck!
P.S. looks like you got the last of the lot every time a KURO sells the price goes up on the ones that are left.
Thanks !Thats good to know and Im pretty excited , yes there pretty hard to find wright now and like you said it appears the ones that are left are going up in price . I guess it was meant to be as far as getting the Pioneer Kuro after all :)

TheFactor

TheFactor

Todays The Big Day : )

Well My Pioneer Kuro should be here in a couple of hours !! Its so quiet in my house now I can hear only the sound of my fridge and the clock going tic tic tic tic :p. Just waiting to hear the sound of the air breaks on the delivery truck and the roar of the motor as it comes to a resting point in front of my house :D

TheFactor

TheFactor

Its here !!! : )

Heres my cat giving the Panny a big hug good bye

TheFactor

TheFactor

The Goods

The owners manual is huge and its in piano black and it looks like a shop manual for my motorcycle :eek: lol . Still dialing it in but im very impressed so far . The blacks are scary black to :eek: Its whisper quiet too. Ok just wanted to give a quick update . Time to clean up the box and packing and get back to dialing or I should say playing :D

TheFactor

TheFactor

I couldnt beleive how good the speaker bar sounded even though i'll never use it and its removable which is nice . The Pics were just to show the beautiful blacks and colors look. It was shot without my tri-pod and no flash so there not real clear but you can at least see the colors .

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis